Alloy wheel size and fitment

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Bones`

Post by Bones` »

Hi
Just bought a pre-registered SE Nav+ for a decent saving off list. We were looking at new till this came up and I always felt the car has all the spec we need and I did feel the price difference to a sport didn't warrant the extra cost.
Having said that.....I would like a set of 18" alloys for summer use. There does seem to be plenty of style 152 around from Mazda 3's and a set of these would look great in satin black , they come in at 7j X 18 et50 with the correct stud pattern and from what I can gather is the same specs as the OEM cx3 alloys but certain listings quote them as incompatible and I can't fathom why, does anyone know either way?

Wessex

Post by Wessex »

Hi,

I have a set of genuine Mazda 18” alloy wheels for sale, laser cut as fitted to the Sport Nav model in 2015.

In excellent condition and Little use as fitted with winter tyres only see during 2. winters and 7mm tread remaining.

Cost me £ 1000 when purchased new with the car in November 2015

Asking price is £450.
2015 Sport Nav 2.0 Petrol Automatic with half stone leather
Bones`

Post by Bones` »

Well thanks but not really, nice as they are they would need a set of summer tyres which bumps the price and would also age the car as it's on a private plate. Thanks anyway. Btw, what size are they?