Mazda CX3 Test drive...

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
152bobby

Post by 152bobby »

Hi,

Hello to everyone, I'm new to this forum.

I recently went and test drove a 2015 Sport Nav auto. Everything was perfect, however one silly thing put me off the purchase.

The driver's seat height adjustment does not raise high enough for me to be comfortable. I'm 5ft 4".

I like to see well over the steering wheel and see the bonnet, it even had a heads up display which I could not fully see.

Such a silly thing to put one off buying a car. If there is/was a way to add extra height, I would buy one (before anyone suggests to use a cushion, forget it).

Has anyone else who is not tall have this problem ?

Thanks

steve67

Post by steve67 »

my wife has a cx3 and she is 5ft, and flings the car through any multistory...LOL
seat, steering wheel and heads up display can be adjusted......

have another test drive..
One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020
152bobby

Post by 152bobby »

Yes, but the seat does not raise high enough. Can't imagine how your wife manages when only 5ft !!!

Thanks for the reply, I (we) may well go for another test drive.
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Can you try sitting in another CX3 to prove your original seat adjuster is not faulty?? I seem to remember someone here stating they had problems with the seat adjuster????
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
152bobby

Post by 152bobby »

That's the plan, thanks.
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

It has been mentioned in the past, here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1359&p=10812&hilit= ... ght#p10812
but definitely worth you sitting in another and trying the adjustment.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd