Just picked up brand new car but...

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Habu

Post by Habu »

Witfit wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:38 pm .. if you do not mind a slightly biffed dashboard there is one being offered at a good discount that matches the spec you were looking for..
The dealer is certainly going to end up with a one owner, very low miles car and, hopefully, an intact dash.
Sport Nav in Dynamic Blue Mica / Petrol Manual / Stone Leather / Safety Pack
CX-30 GT Sport Tech auto in Soul Red from January 2020.

Habu

Post by Habu »

DaveG wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:31 pm Bet the technician was popular, Best decision to reject the car, I guess the registration documents had not gone through as you reverted back to your old car. You say it was built in June so I guess it was not a factory order. What are your plans regarding a new car now.
There was just one car to our spec in the country before SG Petch screwed it up. The wife is now back in her ‘17 CX-3 and all financial docs reverted back. Just to get back the £1500 deposit which we’re expecting by Friday. The dealer took the new car back after a week and plonked the wife in a new top-spec Mazda 2, which she enjoyed. We’ll go and see a CX-30 when it hits the showrooms in January. Probably go and see one at Turnbulls in York.
Sport Nav in Dynamic Blue Mica / Petrol Manual / Stone Leather / Safety Pack
CX-30 GT Sport Tech auto in Soul Red from January 2020.
steve67

Post by steve67 »

Habu wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:24 pm
DaveG wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:31 pm Bet the technician was popular, Best decision to reject the car, I guess the registration documents had not gone through as you reverted back to your old car. You say it was built in June so I guess it was not a factory order. What are your plans regarding a new car now.
We’re waiting to hear from the dealer once all the financial stuff is sorted. Until then we’re still in the 2019 car. Our 2017 is still at the dealer. The dealer principal is back tomorrow so he may have a different view. We need his sign off on the financial documents.

The 2019 wasn’t a factory order (unfortunately) as there was an unregistered one with another dealer with delivery miles.

Going forward we’ll either hang onto the 2017, look for another CX-3 with the right spec (almost unlikely) or wait to see a CX-30 in the flesh.
with the cx3 being shelved, its probably a blessing ..
the px price on my cx3 taken in px for a cx30 has dropped £500 in the past six weeks....an=d thats from 4 dealers
One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020