The end of the CX3?

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Habu

Post by Habu »

CX-3 production ended 2 months ago. Extremely low stock of new cars now. New emissions make the CX-3 untenable.
Sport Nav in Dynamic Blue Mica / Petrol Manual / Stone Leather / Safety Pack
CX-30 GT Sport Tech auto in Soul Red from January 2020.

Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Habu wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:13 am CX-3 production ended 2 months ago. Extremely low stock of new cars now. New emissions make the CX-3 untenable.
I think emissions is more of an excuse than a reason.
Considering they basically use the same Skyactiv-G engine they could put the CX-30 engine into the CX-3 for the same emissions.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
Habu

Post by Habu »

I’m confident that the CX-3 will return as it’s been a big seller for Mazda and the CX-30 is bigger and more expensive. Only time will tell though.
switchback

Post by switchback »

It would be total madness to withdraw it permanently.
2018 CX3+ Sport Nav 120 Petrol Manual. Machine Grey.
steve67

Post by steve67 »

The cx30 lands in the next few weeks....so we'll see what all the hype is about....Mazda also have a price increase in January... Happy Christmas.
One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020
steve67

Post by steve67 »

Who's waiting for a call to say a cx30 demo is available for test drive? :D :?:
One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

steve67 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:27 am Who's waiting for a call to say a cx30 demo is available for test drive? :D :?:
Not me...too big and too pricey pushing into competition with more upmarket brands.
Habu

Post by Habu »

steve67 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:27 am Who's waiting for a call to say a cx30 demo is available for test drive? :D :?:
I’m going to have a look when they enter the showrooms to see how much bigger they look and feel. Technically, they aren’t that much wider and longer than the CX-3 (compare the specs) but it may feel much bigger. I’m also not sure how weedy the 122 bhp will feel, particularly in auto due to the extra weight over the CX-3. I don’t need the X engine.

It’s a pity that the side mouldings don’t have a chrome or satin line in them to break up the mass but may look ok in the flesh.

I’ll be looking at, for the wife, a GT Sport.
steve67

Post by steve67 »

Habu wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:41 am
I’m going to have a look when they enter the showrooms to see how much bigger they look and feel. Technically, they aren’t that much wider and longer than the CX-3 (compare the specs) but it may feel much bigger. I’m also not sure how weedy the 122 bhp will feel, particularly in auto due to the extra weight over the CX-3. I don’t need the X engine.

It’s a pity that the side mouldings don’t have a chrome or satin line in them to break up the mass but may look ok in the flesh.

I’ll be looking at, for the wife, a GT Sport.

i have had an offer on the table for the cx30 from my dealer, but its a 3rd more per month more than the cx3 on a pcp.... i can actually get the volvo xc40 on a pcp for the same price.... :o i think mazda are taking a big chance trying to push people up from the cx3 to the cx30....just looking at the £££'s i can jump into a mazda 3 gt sport tech for £3000 less than the cx3 .. all for an extra ride height ...i think after 6-9 moths when things have settled down will be the best time to look at changing for me anyway..
Dogfuzz

Post by Dogfuzz »

It's what's called progress isn't it?
Happily Brayleys in Harpenden stock both Mazda and Kia--so......?
CX-3 SPORT NAV ,5 DOOR HATCHBACK,1998CC,PETROL-2018