The end of the CX3?

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
steve67

Post by steve67 »

Full set of mats for sale. As new
One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020

BWJ

Post by BWJ »

CX3 2.0, Aut. Nav. Optimum SRC. dec. 2019.
steve67

Post by steve67 »

One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020
Habu

Post by Habu »

The last, for now, CX-3 left the factory in September 2019 so UK stock is very limited now. Are Mazda really going to completely drop the CX-3 in favour of the 30?
Sport Nav in Dynamic Blue Mica / Petrol Manual / Stone Leather / Safety Pack
CX-30 GT Sport Tech auto in Soul Red from January 2020.
AJESSEX

Post by AJESSEX »

My dealer has just told me that the CX3 in the UK will not return unless there is sufficient interest from buyers over the next few months as the anticipated take up of the 30 is high,with buyers switching from the CX3.
For my part,I will not be going to the 30 as the only issue I have with my CX3 AWD is the small boot.The CX30 boot is not that much bigger and to get AWD the price puts it too near more powerful and better sized alternatives,especially with the huge discounts on offer from German brands and Volvo etc.
The cladding on the 30 is ugly when you see it up close although the interior is nice.
2018 CX3 Sport Nav+ petrol AWD.
Jet Black.

Lincolnshire Wolds.
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

AJESSEX wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:10 am My dealer has just told me that the CX3 in the UK will not return unless there is sufficient interest from buyers over the next few months as the anticipated take up of the 30 is high,with buyers switching from the CX3.
For my part,I will not be going to the 30 as the only issue I have with my CX3 AWD is the small boot.The CX30 boot is not that much bigger and to get AWD the price puts it too near more powerful and better sized alternatives,especially with the huge discounts on offer from German brands and Volvo etc.
The cladding on the 30 is ugly when you see it up close although the interior is nice.
I will be in the same boat in less than 12 months...i have already starting looking at other brands as the CX-30 is too big and too dear for me...bye bye Mazda.
steve67

Post by steve67 »

MJC1216 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:38 am
AJESSEX wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:10 am My dealer has just told me that the CX3 in the UK will not return unless there is sufficient interest from buyers over the next few months as the anticipated take up of the 30 is high,with buyers switching from the CX3.
I will be in the same boat in less than 12 months...i have already starting looking at other brands as the CX-30 is too big and too dear for me...bye bye Mazda.
I have been looking for a cx3 replacement for the past 3 months. When you look at other marque's, there is good and bad in all. But when you compare spec for spec on equipment, depreciation etc the Mazda are there with the best...the VAG family is just hard plastic every where inside and at a price as well..The Mazda cx30 is even better when you haggle a good deal... with a px not covering it's settlement and discounts available I got a good % discount ... Don't diss until you try for a deal we all know RRP and list prices are bull...
So Santa is arriving in January for me 😎👍
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Just thinking will we allow CX30 owners onto the CX3 forum or will you have to form your own... :lol: :lol: :lol:
hsdejong

Post by hsdejong »

The CX-30 is a very different model.
And not as beautiful as the CX-3 ;-)
  • Mazda CX-5 2023 Exclusive-Line (Black Comfort Pack) Petrol FWD Manual Soul Red Crystal Metallic
steve67

Post by steve67 »

MJC1216 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:12 pm Just thinking will we allow CX30 owners onto the CX3 forum or will you have to form your own... :lol: :lol: :lol:
there is always one black sheep :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: