The next car you will buy.

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

I am one of those that either keeps my car a few years or keeps them for a long time.

I love my CX-3 apart from a few minor niggles it is the best car i have owned but after 2 years i am thinking of changing so in the last few weeks i have been out and about driving other vehicles.

First up i tried the CX30...lovely interior BUT even with the Skyactiv X engine not as much fun to drive as the CX-3 and very pricey which was getting into Audi Q2 Volvo XC40 and Mercedes/BMW prices etc.

Plenty of offerings from Skoda Nissan etc but none of them had the wow factor.

The surprise after all the tests was the new Ford Puma...nice size great engines and the only downside was the typical Ford interior even though it had plenty of kit.

The result is i will wait and see if Mazda bring out an updated CX-3 otherwise i will keep mine for a while longer.

So what will you replace your CX-3 with.

Strangways

Post by Strangways »

I replaced my first CX-3 with a new 2019 model in January last year. I only do about 5000 miles year because I also have the MX-5. I often wonder what my next car maybe and when I will get it. I'm 72 this year so even if I keep it for 10 years it will only have done 50k miles. Not a lot really. I guess by then I will have a bit of trouble getting in and out of the MX-5, so maybe I will sell them both and buy an electric car or mobility scooter. 😄
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

I don't want to get rid of my CX-3 at all. It may have high mileage but has been 100% reliable, is fun to drive, and has everything I want except for a heated steering wheel. I don't want to think what will be or won't be available when I'm forced to change. And that will only be when things do start to go wrong in a big way.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
clawhn

Post by clawhn »

I too have no regrets buying my CX3. Now over a year old (9000 miles). I'm more than happy with the performance, comfort, reliability and equipment. Prior to buying the Mazda I looked at the Honda HRV petrol but it was under powered and overpriced vs the Mazda.
No plans to change for a few years but likely to stick with Mazda.
2018 Mazda CX3 Sport Nav+ Petrol Manual Eternal Blue. Detachable tow bar. Blaenavon, South Wales.