Hi, potential new owner here

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Ffiscool

Post by Ffiscool »

Hi all. I’m thinking about buying the CX3 sport nav plus. This one I’ve seen advertised has the pack, I think that has the driver seat that adjusts electronically. My question please, do the manually adjustable seats have plenty of positions as they are on a ratchet? And is there lumbar support on any of the cx 3s? Years ago I had a Mazda 3 that had lumbar.

It’s not easy without downloading manuals to find out much, given they’re not being made anymore.

I’m only thinking re the sport nav plus as I want the reversing camera. The others don’t come with it?

Many thanks

Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Hi Ffiscool and welcome to the forums. The manually adjustable seats are a bit restrictive and they don't have lumbar support. The lumber support is only available on the electric seats. Having said that I do find the manual seats very supportive, but I guess we are all different shapes and sizes. I don't know about the cameras on other models as I've only owned the Sport Nav and Sport Nav +.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
Ffiscool

Post by Ffiscool »

Many thanks. Yes, true and I’ve had some fabulously comfortable and some uncomfortable over the years. I’ll go to my local dealer and think they have 2 different variants there I can test drive.
switchback

Post by switchback »

The full leather seats(electric?) have much better lumbar support as I found by mistake when I was told the half leather were the same. The cloth and half leather seats have little lumbar support and no adjustment. Had I of known then I would have gone for the full leather and now have to use a separate lumber cushion to stop me getting back ache. Obviously this does not affect everyone as we are all different shapes but if you are on the slim side then be aware.
2018 CX3+ Sport Nav 120 Petrol Manual. Machine Grey.
Ffiscool

Post by Ffiscool »

Shame you found out too late. I have had so many issues before. I just don’t get why all cars don’t come with lumbar. It’s cheap enough and there if you need it.
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Hi and welcome, regarding downloading the manual, you can just read it online here :-

https://owners-manual.mazda.com/gen/en/ ... dex03.html
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...