Goodbye...

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Tgriff67

Post by Tgriff67 »

It was with a heavy heart that I traded in my CX3 today, for a Honda HR-V. Both my wife and I loved our CX3, but the arrival of our latest grandchild last year means that we simply didn’t have room for his baby seat in the back of the Mazda. My wife finds the CX5 too big, and the CX30 isn’t sufficiently bigger than the CX3, so there was nothing else for it but to change. I can honestly say that in 45 years of driving, I have never been more sorry to part with a car.

Thanks Mazda for giving us a brilliant driving experience - although I had driven my mother in law’s old Mazda in Australia some 20 years ago and liked it, so I was delighted that the CX3 lived up to my expectations. The next time I need to change my car, I’ll look at Mazda first!
Tony
CX-3 Sport Nav+, 2.0 ltr Petrol, 2WD, Automatic, 69 reg, Dynamic blue.

Deleted User 1511

Post by Deleted User 1511 »

I’m surprised, no staggered, that a baby seat won’t fit in a CX3

I’m also surprised that it grandparents who have to make changes to lifestyle, with all the associated costs such as moving house, to accommodate the wee ankle biters..
Tgriff67

Post by Tgriff67 »

Obviously a bog standard baby seat will fit in a CX3, but this is an all-singing, all-dancing, 180 degree turn model 🙂. The resultant compromise of room in the front passenger seat wasn’t acceptable. Really, it was just the culmination of a growing conviction that the car, much as we loved the driving experience, simply didn’t meet our needs, size wise. However, we have no regrets having owned it as it is a fantastic fun car, and somebody, somewhere, is going to get a terrific vehicle.

As for accommodating the “wee ankle biters” 😄, like any grandparent I will do everything I can to help them and their parents. Definitely won’t move house though - that’s a step too far!
Tony
CX-3 Sport Nav+, 2.0 ltr Petrol, 2WD, Automatic, 69 reg, Dynamic blue.
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Goodbye and Goodluck! :D
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...