Service Plan

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Ed1943

Post by Ed1943 »

Received quote from my local dealer - Vospers Mazda, Truro - for 4/5/6th year service @ £772.23 inc. MOT/Brake Fluid Change. :D Thats pretty good value I think and will be taking it up.
2018 CX-3 Sport Nav Petrol Black AWD

Dogfuzz

Post by Dogfuzz »

Yes-it is reasonable. Can you remember what you paid for the first three years-since you can then work out the extra cost-or another way of looking at it is the "£first 3 year costs" plus the £3 MOT tests plus and £fluid change .
What is not included of course will be anything fair wear and tear eg brake shoes, discs,tyres , windscreen rubbers, bulbs, plus
I would also suggest you think carefully about just how long you intend keeping the car. I don't think a service plan is transferable to another mazda-and obviously not to another brand?
CX-3 SPORT NAV ,5 DOOR HATCHBACK,1998CC,PETROL-2018
Ed1943

Post by Ed1943 »

I bought the car s/hand, only owned since December 2020 so service plan is right way to go for me as i don't think i'll change it for quite a while (getting long in the tooth) and its such a lovely vehicle and a joy to drive i think its going to be a keeper. Realise brake pads etc will be extra but its peace of mind for me with the plan. All the best and stay safe - going for my first jab tomorrow - is this the beginning of some freedom.
2018 CX-3 Sport Nav Petrol Black AWD