Mazda Wants CX-3 to Become a Core Model

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
MazdaFanBoy

Post by MazdaFanBoy »

The all-new CX-3 compact crossover was the main attraction in Mazda’s special event that took place on November 18, at the eve of the Los Angeles Motor Show. In stark contrast, the fourth-gen MX-5 roadster was almost side-lined.

There’s a good reason for that. In the Japanese company’s own words, the CX-3 “is set to become a core model in the automaker’s global line-up” when it becomes available to customers, something that will happen next spring in Japan and during the summer in the US.

“The CX-3 complements the Mazda line-up, as it perfectly hits the target in a rapidly growing section of the industry”, said Mazda North American Operations CEO Jim O’Sullivan. “Customers are shopping for vehicles that are fun to drive, great to look at, fit their busy lifestyles and are an outstanding value both at purchase and when it comes time to trade in”, he added.

Mazda-LA-26.jpg

shell

Post by shell »

Mazda arguably have one of the best design philosophies of any Japanese brand out there at the moment, and this is no exception. Such a great looking SUV that I'm not surprised if it becomes one of their top sellers.
Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

I the only one disappointed its based on the super mini sized 2 and not the larger more practical 3 ? I think it could be just too small.