European Navigation Map version November 2021 / January 2022

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
hsdejong

Post by hsdejong »

According to this website https://mazda.welcome.naviextras.com/ma ... hp?lang=en the Mazda Connect European Navigation Map version November 2021 has been released.
Unfortunately, the update is not yet available in the Mazda toolbox.
But I expect that won't be long.
Last edited by hsdejong on Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Mazda CX-5 2023 Exclusive-Line (Black Comfort Pack) Petrol FWD Manual Soul Red Crystal Metallic

hsdejong

Post by hsdejong »

I checked with Mazda Netherlands.
The website I referred to relates to the "Mazda Connect" navigation, which is provided in the 7th generation cars (Mazda3, Mazda CX-30 and Mazda MX-30).
The "MZD connect" navigation for our generation CX-3 is not yet available.
  • Mazda CX-5 2023 Exclusive-Line (Black Comfort Pack) Petrol FWD Manual Soul Red Crystal Metallic
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

I'd keep my fingers crossed if I were you. Knowing the way Mazda have degraded the frequency of the navigation updates over the last 3 years or so, I wouldn't put it passed them not bothering to provide further upgrades for older generation models at some stage. Bit like Garmin and others do with their supposed "lifetime" update guarantees
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
hsdejong

Post by hsdejong »

st3v3cx-3 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:10 pm I'd keep my fingers crossed if I were you. Knowing the way Mazda have degraded the frequency of the navigation updates over the last 3 years or so, I wouldn't put it passed them not bothering to provide further upgrades for older generation models at some stage. Bit like Garmin and others do with their supposed "lifetime" update guarantees
Since March 2018 I have been driving the Mazda CX-3 including navigation package.
The sales contract lists a maximum of two free map updates a year for the first three years. Formally that could also be zero :-(
But it would be unacceptable, including for the people who paid separately for the navigation map updates, if there are hardly any updates.

So far I have always been able to update the maps twice a year.
Positive thinking I assume that will be the case again this time :-)
"Fingers crossed" ;-)
hsdejong

Post by hsdejong »

And here it is!
According to the website https://infotainment.mazdahandsfree.com ... uage=en-EU the "MZD connect" Map version January 2022 has been released.