MAZDA DEBUTING ALL-NEW CX-3 AT 2014 LA AUTO SHOW

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

In a world premiere, Mazda will unveil its all-new compact crossover SUV – the Mazda CX‑3 – at the Los Angeles Auto Show, which is open to the public from 21-30 November*.

The Mazda CX-3 is the latest model in Mazda’s line-up of new-generation products featuring the full range of SKYACTIV technology and KODO – Soul of Motion designs. In pursuing a design of beauty and sophistication, the essence of KODO – the expression of life within a vehicle – has been evolved to produce a sharper form with an enhanced sense of speed.

The all-new Mazda MX-5 roadster will also make its North American motor show debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show. The engine line-up will be tailored to each market, with either a 1.5-litre or 2.0-litre SKYACTIV-G petrol engine tuned exclusively for the all-new Mazda MX-5 and mounted longitudinally for its rear-wheel drive configuration. North American-specification models will only be fitted with the SKYACTIV-G 2.0-litre petrol engine.

281014-mazda.jpg

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

very Smart move Mazda, hope it looks good, if so I know my wife will want one, and we need a new car now, so hurry up and take my money.
shell

Post by shell »

From this official sketch, we can see the CX-3 features Mazda's "Kodo - Soul of Motion" design language, and sports a large central grille with prominent Mazda badging.
Meadley

Post by Meadley »

The CX-3 will be entering a busy market sector, lets hope Mazda can produce a car that stands out from the usual suspects :D
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

The only image revealed so far is a sketch, but it gives a clear indication that the CX-3 will follow the large-grille look of similar models in Mazda's range.
walker

Post by walker »

Now with this CX-3 render, it looks stunning. I think the MX-5 designers, unfortunately, should need to consider a cosmetic refresh asap.
Niall

Post by Niall »

wow... now THAT is really, really, some very interesting sketch !