Retail Rant - No.2

The place to discuss everything else..
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

SoonerV8 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:25 pm When I am greeted with, "well how are we today?", I give a full account of my worn and sport damaged knees, my L4 and L5 facet joint, ligament problems, my cataract operation (which I find interesting!!) and my ruptured Achilles tendon, sustained while diving in The Maldives! That lot usually has the "greeter" backing away to the sanctuary of "the back room"!!!
We ? , i'm feeling rubbish, how about you ? that normally does the trick.
Car sold - but still following Mazda.

Mazzy

Post by Mazzy »

2 or 3 weeks ago I rings up my local Fiat dealer, I want to arrange a test drive of a 500X. Ok, Ill get someone to call you back; they didnt.
Anyway, we rocked up to said dealer the following Saturday, we had a good wander round which is fine. When approached by the salesman we asked for a test drive. Ok he said, lets go and see what we have. Ah, theres mine, but we cant go in that, its dirty. We are not here to look at the state of the car, we want a test drive to get a feel for it. No! Tell you what, he says, I have a 500L in you might like, ok lets take a look we said. We cant he replied, its locked away with all our other cars and we cant get to them (It was a Saturday morning). When leaving, he did not bother with taking contact details at all!
We have now bought a CX3!
2015 soul red CX3, sport nav auto petrol
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

You came off best anyway.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

How lucky you were! You certainly have the better car. ;)
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

What is it with Fiat dealers? A 500L was on my wifes short list, she received the same couldn't care less attitude and ended up ordering a new Mini Countryman. The Mini dealer could not have been better and even nearly a year after purchase she receives regular calls from the service department just to check that everything is still OK.
Car sold - but still following Mazda.
BRY

Post by BRY »

I’m afraid this is the way we are greeted now days different to my days always greeted with a good morning or good afternoon, but this is now the way it’s done ,the latest is you guys (oh dear.)
Cx-3 SE-L Navigation Auto petrol eternal blue 2019