Delivery Mileage

The place to discuss everything else..
KatieDev

Post by KatieDev »

I picked up mine at the weekend with paperwork saying 9miles on it, the car actually 20miles on it, which the Sales Person said it would have.....still gave them not a happy look, why they needed to drive it for another 11miles around.....hmm the sales person said it can have up to 100 miles on the clock for it to be considered "a new car" but I just think that would be taking aa real Mickey! Cheeky delears, they all are, I am afraid! :-( Still, loving my new car, all worth the buying hassle !! :-)

Jakeyboy

Post by Jakeyboy »

Hi I test drove a car today. I had to wait to test drive it because it had not had its predelivery check. When the salesman brought the car I asked him if it was a demonstrator but he said no it was a stock car and that i was the first to drive it and it was available to buy. I wanted a good drive in it on the motorway. He actually brought the car to my home about 5 miles away then I drove it up and down the motorway and then my friend had a drive in it probably did about 20 plus miles in it plus the 10 he will have done to get it to me and then back to the garage. So we put about 30 miles on it between the 3 of us !! Sneaky demonstrator !! I would class this kind of use as a used car. If its been driven by service as a predelivery check fine but not by a potential customer. To me that makes it a used car !! By the way I loved it !! Now to find the best deal possible and get my order in.
Mazda CX3 SE 2.0 Petrol in arctic white
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Hmmm, mine had 49 miles but the electronic service manual says 8.

What hacks me off is that if I took it away with 8 miles then took it back with 49 on and said I don’t like it, they would want to give me second hand price on it.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Nichuk

Post by Nichuk »

Mine had 12 miles on it. I think a good 6 miles was putting petrol in it.
santa

Post by santa »

The electronic service says 1 km.
I think it was at 8 or 9 km when I got the keys and I filled her up with 37 km on the clock (took a small drive around town first).
Mazda CX-30 2.0 150HP Aut. Cosmo w. Tech Pack in Arctic White, 2023.
Deleted User 155

Post by Deleted User 155 »

at delivery mine had about 6 miles on it...
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

9 miles on mine when I collected it yesterday
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

16 miles on mine
AussiePete

Post by AussiePete »

Mine had 91 km on it when delivered in Sydney a year ago. Higher than expected. Another reason for not liking the dealer.
CX3 petrol auto awd sTouring soul red location = Sydney
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

AussiePete wrote:Mine had 91 km on it when delivered in Sydney a year ago. Higher than expected. Another reason for not liking the dealer.
I was not friends with my dealer over that but they've redeemed themselves with the CX-5 that only had 8 miles off the transporter and 11 miles at collection.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD