What irritates you?

The place to discuss everything else..
IWRA

Post by IWRA »

All non CX3 related posts that are appearing on the forum.
Mazda CX-3 1.5 2WD Manual Sport Nav - Soul red with half stone leather

steve67

Post by steve67 »

markfromfish wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:42 pm
zoylander wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:22 pmCyclists.
drivers who hate cyclists, GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Agree :lol: :lol: :lol:
One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020
zoylander

Post by zoylander »

People who address my wife and I as "you guys". We are not American!

People who reply to "how are you?" with "I'm good". I enquired about their well-being, not their behaviour!
CX-3 SE 2.0L 2WD Auto. 43.5mpg.
Turbo

Post by Turbo »

Ignorant cyclist's that ride 3 abreast, take up over half of the available road and refuse to use cycle lanes !!!!
2019 CX-3, 2.0 Sport Nav+, Soul Red, Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Petrol, Manual.
steve67

Post by steve67 »

4x4 drivers
One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020
Trewithy

Post by Trewithy »

People who say "absolutely" instead for "yes".
Trewithy

Post by Trewithy »

Sorry,
That should have read .....instead of "yes".

Another thing that irritates me is when someone is asked a question they begin their reply with "so". That is so irritating and so unnecessary, or should that just be; that is irritating and unnecessary.
SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

POWER TOOLS.
I do not agree with the use of pressure washers and rotary power tools for polishing / waxing cars for many reasons.

Take pride in what you do when preparing you car.

Somers CX 3 Auto Soul red.
SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

Those people who think that they are beyond perfect; beyond precise; beyond intelagent; & contemptuous.

On November 11 2018 we all will shed many tears.

This time I will think of and mourn for those who were lost at sea.

Somers
GeeJam

Post by GeeJam »

It's late, but here goes . . . .

Those gullible politicians, legislative organisations (and the BBC) who, of late, continually pander to the whims of a small handful minority group of vociferous do-gooders who wish to make life so difficult for the rest of us. Please just let us all get on with our lives. Leave us be. Enough is enough.

Recent case in point (within last month): Despite being marketed for over 50 years, the UK's ASA ordered Kleenex to rebrand "Man Size" Tissues to 'Extra Large' due to sexist connotations. Does this mean, therefore, we start to call a Mango a "Person-go", should we be eating "Fisherpersons Pie" and "Gingerbread People" and building a jolly "Snow-person" in winter.

Just how the feminists are going to re-name the "Menstral Cycle" is beyond me.
CX-3 Sport Nav 2.0L Petrol. Manual. Soul Red & Half Stone interior. From new Sept 2015. South Lincolnshire UK.