What irritates you?

The place to discuss everything else..
ptirving

Post by ptirving »

Some bikeists.... cos they think they have a right to the road and pavement as the mood takes them and they are not subject to road traffic regs, especially red lights
Was GT Sport 2.0 Petrol Auto Meteor Grey 39mpg round the doors 46mpg on a run
Now 2019 Mazda 3 2.0 petrol auto Meteor Grey

tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

True!!
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

People who park across driveways GRrrrrr!!
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

AndyRen wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:02 am People who park across driveways GRrrrrr!!
I second that I had some H protection lines painted by the council along my dropped kerb, people still overhang my drive. So my curtains are twitching when I hear a car, yes my pet hate :o
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019
SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

People who complain about their cars !

Less is more !

Did you know that there is a car for everybody, you just need to find the right car for you.

Let me put your mind at rest, because having regret for your bad decisions is not healthy, and you will never be at pease with yourself and that is having a happy is a state of mind.

There are several criteria which controls the selection of one vehicle over another.

Money , Money ,Money.

Ok ! so I purchased a Mazda CX3 my last car was a jeep patriot with leather seats, big deal ! over time have had some fancy cars , this time I could have pitchased a Mazda 2 it was certainly at a much lower price, I could have saved a bundle, the 2 almost looks the same at the CX3 basicly they are two peas in a pod and are both great cars.

Where are the real differences , what do you want and what do you need it is all about being contented and happy, never live a life of regret with the limitation that confront you.

Every car is capable of getting a flat tire and eventually every car will go to land fill.

I know ,it is about money and sacrifice your Mazda is not a Lambo, Audi or an Aston, if you want one of those go buy one and be happy, they all have 4 wheels just like any other modern day car if you want fancy, do what I did buy a Soul Red and be at pease with your self.
I have always been a fan of the elegant black car.
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

Totally irrational I know but, men who wear back to front baseball caps.
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019
zoylander

Post by zoylander »

DaveG wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:35 pm Totally irrational I know but, men who wear back to front baseball caps.
Seconded. Wearing a baseball cap is bad. Wearing one backwards is very bad indeed.

Worst of all are men who wear them indoors, often to disguise their baldness. I feel like asking them "is it raining in here?"
CX-3 SE 2.0L 2WD Auto. 43.5mpg.
Dogfuzz

Post by Dogfuzz »

Setting out for an airport run at 04.30 in the morning -then discovering 10 mins into journey that my CX3 seat sitting is my wife's--and I can't see whether i am breaking the speed limit!....grrrrr
CX-3 SPORT NAV ,5 DOOR HATCHBACK,1998CC,PETROL-2018
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

All these 1st world problems eh? :lol:
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Dogfuzz wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:15 pm Setting out for an airport run at 04.30 in the morning -then discovering 10 mins into journey that my CX3 seat sitting is my wife's--and I can't see whether i am breaking the speed limit!....grrrrr
There is a second display showing the speed. I'm afraid you have no excuse!
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED