What irritates you?

The place to discuss everything else..
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

DaveG wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:35 pm Totally irrational I know but, men who wear back to front baseball caps.
That should be a 3 points penalty at least!
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED

jtonline

Post by jtonline »

sunshade.jpg

Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Parking bay widths.
People who open their car doors onto your car and chip the paint (due to narrow parking bay widths).
People who damage your car in a car park and just drive off.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

HouseSpider wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:27 am Parking bay widths.
People who open their car doors onto your car and chip the paint (due to narrow parking bay widths).
That should be a public flogging offence.
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019
SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

TAILGATING
I can say with all honesty, that I don't like it or appreciate it when other drivers tailgate my vehicle.

One of my solutions is to put on the warning flashers untill you get results, this on some ocasions will remind the following driver to drop back, after all the warning is given .

Do not use a lane change signals.

There are those driver who will persist with the tailgate , the object on their exercise is to" PUSH "you faster or to posibly to intimidate you.

Other options .

A) Slow down to the point where they will back off, others will then tail gate them.
B ) Come to a stop on a corner.

A & B not recomended.

C ) Slow down, give room. Let them over take and be on their way and out of your way.

" It is better to have the fools in front of you where you can see them,
not behind you where you can not see them."

D) Night Driving :
May be it is better to pull over and park after giving timely turn signal, then resort to flashers.
The alternate keep driving till you reach a safe destination and a well lit populated area .
Do not shut off enging do not open windows, " Be Safe" !
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

DaveG wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:01 pm
HouseSpider wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:27 am Parking bay widths.
That should be a public flogging offence.
Or at least a good poking with a pointy stick!!!

Cars are getting bigger - parking bays stay the same, I can understand people taking up two bays just to stop the eejits opening their doors on to their pride and joy....... I had a neighbour as our passenger once and she opened the door onto the wall of our house! I complained loudly to her and she said not to be so stupid "It's only a car!!" :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I said she'd just de-valued our car by several hundred pounds and she just huffed!

As to Baseball caps, I totally agree - to a point - having worn my 'working' BB cap all holiday to keep the sun out of that gap just above the sunglasses I didn't have to keep putting my hand up to shade my eyes - It is now my headgear of choice in the sun.................

I'll get me coat..... :lol:
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

You tell somebody something which you can tell they do not know , their reply is " I know", Oh really ! they just found that information out.

The most intelagent man in the world is not the man who knows allot but the man who knows where he can find it out .
Try not to let trivia irritate you as life is too short for that. I am trying.

Nobody can not fix stupid ! I know !
SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

I have just reviewed I hope most of the comments on" What irritates you ?". I do not see the topic of " ROAD RAGE " listed however this it could be address some where on the forum.

I would like to bring up the subject of " ROAD RAGE " and how in our oppinions is the best way of dealing with it, even if we should ?

When you come into contact / close proximity with another driver through an accident / collision or a driver who has lost it and wants to be "KING OF THE ROAD". What then ?

May be some you would share your rexperiances on the topic.

May be some of you know how to deal with or not deal with that situation.

What if you become a target what shall / should you do ?

May I say " We " We are all or have been subjects to the problem at one time or another.
Those type of drivers can willfully put your life in danger.

My thoughts
:::: Be a silent by stander and only record the out of control vehicle license number.
:::: What scares me is does that driver have a gun or a blade.

References :- The Movie "MAD MAX"

SOMERS CX3

The Forum administrators may choose to drop the topic or move it to another page.
SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

I irritate me, sometimes.

I just finished typing an article on preparing a car for the winter only to find out that I timed out the forum or the word count.

lessons learnt keep it short Dr. Wadson. or is it Moriatti.

There are times in order to get the right message across half a cake will not do, one has to go into detail if only for the new to car owners .You would be supprised who ownes the Almighty CX3, not all are seasoned owner / drivers or may be those who are not satisfied with their results, like water spots under the wax.

Hands up who can drive " Soul red line" in reverse using mirrors only.
CX3 Soul Red
Dogfuzz

Post by Dogfuzz »

The M25 at any time--day or night.
CX-3 SPORT NAV ,5 DOOR HATCHBACK,1998CC,PETROL-2018