Just Ordered a .........

The place to discuss everything else..
Peter55

Post by Peter55 »

“ That's not bad - mine will be eleven months old in October - price circa £18,000 (that's the Sport Nav Auto with leather pack, safety pack and spare wheel) “

Your CX-3 is only 7 months old! I thought I was being brave by considering a change at 2 years

Good luck to you mate, bet you can’t wait
Sport Nav Petrol Auto Dynamic Blue
Armrest
Front Sensors

Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

Peter55 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 6:32 pm “ That's not bad - mine will be eleven months old in October - price circa £18,000 (that's the Sport Nav Auto with leather pack, safety pack and spare wheel) “

Your CX-3 is only 7 months old! I thought I was being brave by considering a change at 2 years

Well what a turnaround. I went for a second longer test drive in the Karoq. The Karoq is no doubt an excellent motor but so dull to drive compared to the CX-3 and when push came to shove I believe I would be disappointed with the Karoq's driving dynamics and wish I was out in the CX-3, so order cancelled. (No problems).
The rumour mill suggests that we might get a petrol automatic CX-5 in the UK to cover the demand away from diesel. I will now wait and see. I had an online chat with Mazda which was a bit vague but still promising.
Car sold - but still following Mazda.
Gus

Post by Gus »

Announcement due June 1st, advertising mid june, petrol auto CX5 165ps to be announced, all extras to be fitted as standard including auto door lock, only option will be 360 degree view.
At the same time CX-3 to be announced no auto door lock on this.
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

Gus wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:25 pm Announcement due June 1st, advertising mid june, petrol auto CX5 165ps to be announced, all extras to be fitted as standard including auto door lock, only option will be 360 degree view.
At the same time CX-3 to be announced no auto door lock on this.
Great news. any idea if it will include a sunroof like the current top of range diesel version?
Gus

Post by Gus »

Handy Andy wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 5:52 am Great news. any idea if it will include a sunroof like the current top of range diesel version?
My source says no chance.
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
Peter55

Post by Peter55 »

Handy Andy wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:20 am
Peter55 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 6:32 pm “ That's not bad - mine will be eleven months old in October - price circa £18,000 (that's the Sport Nav Auto with leather pack, safety pack and spare wheel) “

Well what a turnaround. I went for a second longer test drive in the Karoq. The Karoq is no doubt an excellent motor but so dull to drive compared to the CX-3 and when push came to shove I believe I would be disappointed with the Karoq's driving dynamics and wish I was out in the CX-3, so order cancelled. (No problems).
The rumour mill suggests that we might get a petrol automatic CX-5 in the UK to cover the demand away from diesel. I will now wait and see. I had an online chat with Mazda which was a bit vague but still promising.
What a turnaround indeed, I like the Karoq because it is so boring, but the possibility of a CX-5 Petrol Auto is a game changer for me as well

My only reservation will be the paint (which is far too soft on my CX-3), the suspension and Climate Control

I feel a test drive coming on
Sport Nav Petrol Auto Dynamic Blue
Armrest
Front Sensors
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

tyrfelin wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:49 pm Oh dear! VW engines!!
Not just their engines - their ethos has slipped dramatically!
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
kzg1969

Post by kzg1969 »

now this might not suit everyone, but i took the sub out and the polystyrene out the boot and gained a lot of space.....just at thought for others
2018 Eternal Blue 2.0 Sport Nav Auto
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

kzg1969 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 8:03 pm now this might not suit everyone, but i took the sub out and the polystyrene out the boot and gained a lot of space.....just at thought for others
When you took the sub out did you have to do anything to the wiring so as to not "confuse" the head unit. In other words does the music still work OK with no damage to the internal components.
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Love my sub though! 🔊
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White