Paint correction in just one evening

The place to discuss everything else..
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

If the white is showing it means your down to the primer so no amount of cutting/polishing will work. You need paint I'm afraid.
2018 CX-3 GT Sport Automatic Ceramic Metallic. Options fitted, arm rest, led interior lamps, sill plates, boot mat and front bumper trim cover.

Peter55

Post by Peter55 »

Grumpydad wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 5:52 pm If the white is showing it means your down to the primer so no amount of cutting/polishing will work. You need paint I'm afraid.
That’s what I was afraid of
Sport Nav Petrol Auto Dynamic Blue
Armrest
Front Sensors
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

With a bit of persuasion from friends and family I decided to set up a Facebook page offering my services for car detailing. It's just a hobby and plan to do the odd car on my days off. I set the page up last week and within a day I'd got two cars booked in on the Friday and did another small job on Sunday afternoon. I was taken aback how well my work was received.

As its a hobby at the moment I'm only looking to cover the costs of the products I use and a few hours labour.
If anyone in my local area is interested in having some work done please get in touch. My page on Facebook is , Car Detailing perfection by Mike.

Some pictures on the recent work I've done on a black Dacia.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2018 CX-3 GT Sport Automatic Ceramic Metallic. Options fitted, arm rest, led interior lamps, sill plates, boot mat and front bumper trim cover.
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

This Ford Fiesta was looking very tired and you couldn't tell it was meant to be metallic. Some time later it was really popping the metallic again.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Advertising!!
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

Before and after pics on a car I did today. Hard work but ten hours later and it's been transformed.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg