Paint correction in just one evening

The place to discuss everything else..
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

My daughters boyfriend has a lovely black Audi A3 and he mentioned that when he washed it last, the bonnet had some really bad scratches. He tried to remove them with some polish but it made no difference. I said, pop the car on the driveway, go for a drink with Hannah and leave it with me for an hour or so.
He was gobsmacked when he returned and couldn't believe what a difference I'd made.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2018 CX-3 GT Sport Automatic Ceramic Metallic. Options fitted, arm rest, led interior lamps, sill plates, boot mat and front bumper trim cover.

Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

My wife works in a body shop and it is amazing what can be done nowadays with the modern products without the need of re spraying. By the way it looks great.
Car sold - but still following Mazda.
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Wizardry - Nothing else to say
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Peter55

Post by Peter55 »

Fantastic

When can I drop mine off?
Sport Nav Petrol Auto Dynamic Blue
Armrest
Front Sensors
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

AndyRen wrote: โ†‘Sat May 26, 2018 9:08 am Wizardry - Nothing else to say
๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
2018 CX-3 GT Sport Automatic Ceramic Metallic. Options fitted, arm rest, led interior lamps, sill plates, boot mat and front bumper trim cover.
Peter55

Post by Peter55 »

Ok

Iโ€™ll have to do it myself, as mine is covered in tiny scratches

Please advise what product I need

Thanks
Armrest
Front Sensors
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

Peter55 wrote: โ†‘Sat May 26, 2018 2:59 pm Ok

Thanks

Lots ๐Ÿ˜‚

Da polisher, cutting pastes, pads, clay bar, Polish and wax and experience. These were serious scratches so a basic cutting paste, cloth and by hand wouldn't work.
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Any tips on interior i.e. dashboard wipes/leather cleaner etc as i prefer the inside to be cleaner than the outside as i only see the outside for a minute while i am getting into my vehicle. :D
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

MJC1216 wrote: โ†‘Sat May 26, 2018 4:01 pm Any tips on interior i.e. dashboard wipes/leather cleaner etc as i prefer the inside to be cleaner than the outside as i only see the outside for a minute while i am getting into my vehicle. :D
Autoglym do a nice leather cleaner and balm and I rate there fabric cleaner which works on plastics and carpets etc.
Peter55

Post by Peter55 »

Grumpydad wrote: โ†‘Sat May 26, 2018 3:29 pm
Peter55 wrote: โ†‘Sat May 26, 2018 2:59 pm Ok

Thanks

Lots ๐Ÿ˜‚

Da polisher, cutting pastes, pads, clay bar, Polish and wax and experience. These were serious scratches so a basic cutting paste, cloth and by hand wouldn't work.
Ah!

Maybe Iโ€™ll just carry on pretending theyโ€™re not there then

Trouble is the Dynamic Blue is such a sparkling good colour the white beneath shows
Armrest
Front Sensors