BARGAINS!

The place to discuss everything else..
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

MJC1216 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:47 am I would think if you took your car to a Mazda dealer with the WBAC quote they would give you at least £250 more to buy in in for stock.

As other have said other companies offer more than WBAC.
The cheapest deal isn't always the best deal. In the words of John Glenn.
How would you feel if you were getting ready to launch and knew you were sitting on top of parts — all built by the lowest bidder.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED

p6nsh

Post by p6nsh »

She has always wanted a smart car,anything for a peaceful life and keep her on my side so that I can have my toys
Machine Grey Sport Nav+ 150ps AWD Auto with safety Pack
steve67

Post by steve67 »

My daughter has a smart forour, a nice little pocket rocket, never had any trouble with it ...
One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020
steve67

Post by steve67 »

Strangways wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:59 pm
steve67 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:02 am
Strangways wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:33 pm It appears to be a very good time to both buy and sell.
I have just managed to purchase a brand new Sat Nav+ 2l petrol automatic in Eternal Blue for £19,950. That seems like a very good deal to me.
I have also had my two year old Sat Nav valued at £14,000 by 'webuyanycar'. Considering I only paid £17,500 for it two years ago I think it shows how these cars really hold their value. So today has been a win/win for me and I'm really looking forward to the new Sat Nav+, I pick it up on Saturday :D
sounds a good deal, where did you get that deals from? we paid £19350 back in May....
Have /did you try tootle to sell your car, no selling fee's and cash is paid straight away no 4 day wait...when selling my sons car they were £500 better than wbac.( thats on a 10yrs old fiesta)
I will let you know where I got it after I pick it up. I don't want to jinx it :D

Cheers.........
One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Picked it up this morning from Master Mazda in Beckenham. Love it! :D :D :D
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Strangways wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:59 am Picked it up this morning from Master Mazda in Beckenham. Love it! :D :D :D
As they say on another forum i am on...pictures or it didn't happen. :D
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

MJC1216 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:07 am
Strangways wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:59 am Picked it up this morning from Master Mazda in Beckenham. Love it! :D :D :D
As they say on another forum i am on...pictures or it didn't happen. :D
I will take some more tomorrow when the sun comes out :D

clawhn

Post by clawhn »

That does look good! Just like mine (apart from auto box). Machine grey or Eternal blue was my dilemma but my wife made up my mind. I also had a good deal from the Mazda dealer in Bristol. Lovely colour and great car. Enjoy.
2018 Mazda CX3 Sport Nav+ Petrol Manual Eternal Blue. Detachable tow bar. Blaenavon, South Wales.
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

Mine is due in on the 9th Feb.....Sport Nav auto..safety pack..snowflake White.
Can't make my mind up if I prefer the diamond cut alloys on my present Sport Nav though. Not sure why they changed the spec on those, maybe it was due to excessive warranty claims due to corrosion, mine have held up OK though with a little help from a rim protector wax.

The CX3 seems to look good in all the colours, its defiantly the best looking small SUV out there, although a matter of personal opinion of course.
Enjoy your new car.
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019
clawhn

Post by clawhn »

I guess you are correct DaveG regarding the new spec on the 18 inch wheels. The previous diamond cut wheels did look stunning but the new style will be more durable and IMO still look stylish. I tend to keep my cars for 6 - 7 years so durability is important to me.
2018 Mazda CX3 Sport Nav+ Petrol Manual Eternal Blue. Detachable tow bar. Blaenavon, South Wales.