My car detailing is going rather well

The place to discuss everything else..
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

Hi everyone,
I haven't been on the forum much as our gt sport is my wife's daily driver so I probably only drive it once a month at most. Went to Germany last year in it and it was lovely.
Reason for the post is I was doing car detailing as a side line, but after 30 years doing my day job, last December I decided to go part time and concentrate on making a living from detailing as last Summer onwards I was turning jobs away because I didn't have enough days off to fit them in.
I've now got my own little unit down in Bournemouth which is safe and secure and I also have full liability insurance.

If you are interested in having your pride and joy looking it's best take a look at my website for my services and vehicles I've worked my magic on. Click on the Facebook link and it also takes you to my Facebook page which shows a lot more images.

www.mkautodetailing.co.uk

Obviously Mazda cx3 owners will get a discounted price :D

Mike.
2018 CX-3 GT Sport Automatic Ceramic Metallic. Options fitted, arm rest, led interior lamps, sill plates, boot mat and front bumper trim cover.

DrewUK

Post by DrewUK »

Best wishes for the business venture 👍. Nice to see someone doing something they love.

If I need anything doing you’ll be the first person I’ll call

Drew
CX-3 Sport Nav+, Soul Red Crystal, 2.0 Petrol, Automatic, Safety Pack.
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

DrewUK wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:01 pm Best wishes for the business venture 👍. Nice to see someone doing something they love.

If I need anything doing you’ll be the first person I’ll call

Drew
When we picked up our new cx3 I asked the dealer not to clean it lol. It wasn't to bad but I still found a few swirls and little marks that needed sorting then I applied the ceramic coating. That was last May and I washed it last week, first time in about 4 months and the dirt just wiped off easily with the shampoo and wash mitt I used. Rinsed off with a hose, most of the water ran off, dried with a towel and still looked as good as the day I'd coated it.
2018 CX-3 GT Sport Automatic Ceramic Metallic. Options fitted, arm rest, led interior lamps, sill plates, boot mat and front bumper trim cover.
DrewUK

Post by DrewUK »

That sounds perfect. I might just sort out a visit sooner rather than later 👍
CX-3 Sport Nav+, Soul Red Crystal, 2.0 Petrol, Automatic, Safety Pack.
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Good luck with your venture - trouble is.... Now you'll have to find a new hobby! :lol:
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

AndyRen wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:59 am Good luck with your venture - trouble is.... Now you'll have to find a new hobby! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

Forum member DaveG bought his new cx3 over to me today as the black glossy b pillars had some deep scratches in them. The dealer would of probably made them even worse. :D An hour later and all sorted.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

That looks better..... But you'll have to hold your hand still next time taking the 'before' shot! :lol:
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

Forum member DrewUK dropped his 5 month old cx3 off to me last Friday for a good quality wash. He hadn't had it washed since purchasing as previous experience with hand car washes didn't end well. A couple of hours work and she was looking lovely again.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg