The place to discuss everything else..
- Posts: 616
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:35 pm
- Location: Edenbridge Kent
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:43 am
I thought my council was bad, I see a big claim coming.
- Posts: 311
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:47 am
- Location: New Forest
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner.
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:48 am
- Location: Seaton Carew
2017 SE-L-NAV ETERNAL BLUE
- Posts: 565
- Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 7:56 pm
- Location: South East UK
Could be an unexpected "jolt" when sitting in the rear of an autonomous stage 5 car in the future, reading your social media phone app oblivious to all around
Although might be saved as the car wouldn't go along such a road without its while lines etc....
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:38 pm
- Location: Hampshire, UK.
There you are, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto does have its uses. Waze would have warned us about that one.
CX-3 Sport Black+, Eternal Blue, Petrol, Auto
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:29 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
Rufus wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:05 pm
Waze would have warned us about that one.
Yes! For the next car
- Mazda CX-3 2018 GT-M 2.0 Petrol FWD Manual Soul Red Metallic
Return to “Off-Topic Chat”