Agony Uncle

The place to discuss everything else..
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Why men shouldn't write advice columns in newspapers:

"Dear John,

I hope you can help me. The other day, I set off for work, leaving my husband in the house watching TV. My CX-3 stalled, and then it broke down about a mile down the road, and I had to walk back to get my husband's help. When I got home, I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with our neighbour's daughter!

I'm 32 and my husband is 34 and our neighbour's daughter is 19. We have been married for 10 years now. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that he had been having an affair for the past six months. He won't go to counselling, and I'm afraid I am a wreck and need advice urgently. Can you please help?

Sincerely,
Shiela.

=====

Dear Shiela,

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check the wiring connectors. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that your fuel pump is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.

I hope this helps,
John."

:lol:
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd

Strangways

Post by Strangways »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

:lol: :mrgreen:
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Paul97

Post by Paul97 »

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘
2017 SE-L-NAV ETERNAL BLUE
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Always deal with the important things first eh?! :lol:
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...