Finally............

The place to discuss everything else..
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

Finally I've seen another CX-3 on the road :D

Rogermac

Post by Rogermac »

Ha ha ha... Think I've got the only one in Derby.
alanandlyn

Post by alanandlyn »

Actually saw one the same colour as mine in the theatre car park in chichester ..... first time I've seen an exact match in 8 months.
CX-3 SportNav 2WD, Petrol Auto, Ceramic, Stone Leather :)
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Still looking for another one, of any colour. Seen quite a few CX-5s
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
TINO

Post by TINO »

Have two on my Drive. one sport red, One SLE blue.

So get to see one every day !!!

Just Love Um !!!
The middle of the road is a dangerous place, you have to take sides. :)
Gus

Post by Gus »

alanandlyn wrote:Actually saw one the same colour as mine in the theatre car park in chichester ..... first time I've seen an exact match in 8 months.
Mirror or glass? :D
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
MGS

Post by MGS »

Had the same reaction as you when I saw yours in the carpark for the Festival Theatre in Chichester. I like the leather interior -caused a discussion with the wife as we thought the black was a good contrast to Ceramic. We think Ceramic is great colour. There are a couple of CX3 in Haywards Heath- Soul Red
Deleted User 406

A woman who works for a company a few units up has just got a CX-3 in Soul Red complete with body kit, the works. Was chatting to her lunch time, it's a fully equiped ex-demonstrator. She says she thinks her doors auto lock when she drives away. Will see if they do and if so will be back onto Mazda
alanandlyn

Post by alanandlyn »

rockposer wrote:A woman who works for a company a few units up has just got a CX-3 in Soul Red complete with body kit, the works. Was chatting to her lunch time, it's a fully equiped ex-demonstrator. She says she thinks her doors auto lock when she drives away. Will see if they do and if so will be back onto Mazda
It's easy to tell, she would have to have a door lock/unlock switch on the drivers door by the window and mirror controls. Page 3-15 in the manual.
CX-3 SportNav 2WD, Petrol Auto, Ceramic, Stone Leather :)
Deleted User 406

No she hasn't as it's a UK spec car and of course in Mazda's 'wisdom' those buttons aren't there. However she claims it auto locks when she drives off. Wonder if it was enabled in software somehow