Getting rid of your other car - part ex?

The place to discuss everything else..
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

What did you do / are you doing with your current car? Are you part-ex'ing it in or selling privately?

I know the best thing to do to get the most money is sell privately but that's a bit of hassle isn't it?

anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Exactly. I've got a mint 2012 diesel auto RAV that is worth rather more than the trade in value but it's simple and convenient. I should shape myself and see about selling privately.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Ju!

Post by Ju! »

We decided a trade in price we wouldn't accept less than and they offered us £300 above that so we went with it. Definitely less hassle.
Caged

Post by Caged »

The trade in price offered to us was actually less than 'We Buy Any Car'. The dealership would match that figure but to be honest I'd rather they knocked more off the CX-3 and I'll sort the car out myself, either with WBAC or trying my luck on Auto Trader and Ebay.
dandraw

Post by dandraw »

Carfile.net is worth a try. Jonathan is able to arrange the sale of your own car plus give a discount on the CX-3. I got a far better price on my old car than a local Mazda Dealership was prepared to offer me and the Carfile discount on the CX-3 was also better than that offered by the Dealer. All in all a much better deal, and stress free in the process!
Dave
Peter55

Post by Peter55 »

Mine just travel down the Family Tree
Sport Nav Petrol Auto Dynamic Blue
Armrest
Front Sensors
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

I part exchanged mine, got the price I wanted.