Mazda CX-3 2015 - 2017 Centre Arm Rest

The place to discuss everything else..
RX-3

Post by RX-3 »

Strangways wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:35 pm Maybe the answer would be that the brake lights switch off when the istop comes in. That would exclude half of the drivers that are determined to dazzle the cars behind them.
Can honestly say I have never been dazzled by cars with their brake lights on ahead of me in standing traffic, just part of driving TBH.

And I speak having driven in more than 40 countries where their is a mixture of manuals/autos or predominately one or the other. I struggle to see the issue at hand in reality.
2017 CX-3 Maxx 2.0L 6sp Man FWD - Deep Crystal Blue Mica

Strangways

Post by Strangways »

RX-3 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:12 pm
Strangways wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:35 pm Maybe the answer would be that the brake lights switch off when the istop comes in. That would exclude half of the drivers that are determined to dazzle the cars behind them.
Can honestly say I have never been dazzled by cars with their brake lights on ahead of me in standing traffic, just part of driving TBH.

And I speak having driven in more than 40 countries where their is a mixture of manuals/autos or predominately one or the other. I struggle to see the issue at hand in reality.
It's not really a major issue, it was trying to find a way of complying with the Highway Code.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
Lenspimp

Post by Lenspimp »

Where can I buy one? Link??
Thanks
2017 CX-3 Touring (US) black with sunroof
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

Local dealer?

eBay?
UKDucatiman

Post by UKDucatiman »

I was considering having this installed by the dealership but felt that it could get in the way of some of the controls and more importantly it will block direct access to my Starbucks coffee cup :o
Sport Nav 2.0 Auto Petrol 2WD. Deep Crystal Blue Mica with Half Stone Leather Interior.
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

I wouldn't do without it,glad I got it fitted. As for the cup holders, never used them in any car I've owned :D
manofkent

Post by manofkent »

rockposer wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:23 am I wouldn't do without it,glad I got it fitted. As for the cup holders, never used them in any car I've owned :D
I'm with rockposer on this :)
CX3 Sport Nav 2 litre petrol auto 2WD - Deep Crystal Blue Mica - front sensors, arm rest, aluminium pedals
UKDucatiman

Post by UKDucatiman »

rockposer wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:23 am I wouldn't do without it,glad I got it fitted. As for the cup holders, never used them in any car I've owned :D
Yep, I was the same until I did a stint of work over the pond. Apart from picking up a taste for bagels, pancakes and maple syrup I also got into coffee in the car, everybody does over there. I've still got the same Starbucks cup/flask which I fill every morning for my commute into London. Would not be without it now. So anything that gets between me and my coffee cup is a non starter ;)
Sport Nav 2.0 Auto Petrol 2WD. Deep Crystal Blue Mica with Half Stone Leather Interior.
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

Well seeing as mine's a manual transmission, I tend to concentrate on changing gear rather than faffing around with hot drinks as I drive :D
UKDucatiman

Post by UKDucatiman »

rockposer wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:50 am Well seeing as mine's a manual transmission, I tend to concentrate on changing gear rather than faffing around with hot drinks as I drive :D
I also blame the stint in the US for my preference to auto cars. And no armrest = no faffing 😏