Gt Sport is home.

Post pictures of your CX3 here
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

Within the spec that JT correctly quotes, certain national flags are legally permitted to be displayed on the plates a union jack being one of them.
3D plates, and raised gel numbers are also legal, as are coloured borders.
You will not be prosecuted or fail the M.O.T. after Brexit for displaying the blue euro badge on your plate :D
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019

Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

I have to pay to have a licence to make plates, which is annoying as sellers online don't bother and make you anything and just sell as a "show plate"
I have to see some form of V5 for the plate I'm making and also some I.d for the person who comes in asking for the plate. I have spot checks done randomly when a DVLA representative turns up and asks to see proof that we thave taken down the correct info.
2018 CX-3 GT Sport Automatic Ceramic Metallic. Options fitted, arm rest, led interior lamps, sill plates, boot mat and front bumper trim cover.
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

Did a bit of cleaning today but not on the cx-3 🙂. Got my power ball on the drill and polished up the exhaust tips on the Fiesta then a quick wash, dry and wax. Also did our daughters little Vauxhall Viva.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2018 CX-3 GT Sport Automatic Ceramic Metallic. Options fitted, arm rest, led interior lamps, sill plates, boot mat and front bumper trim cover.
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Noticed you have side window wind deflectors on the Fiesta...have you considered them for the CX3.

I have read a few comments on this forum and can't decide if i want/need them.
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Not so sure on the choice of colour & pattern of your shorts....!
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

HouseSpider wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 11:36 am Not so sure on the choice of colour & pattern of your shorts....!
:shock: how dare you :D you are lucky I didnt have my red Speedos on :lol:
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

MJC1216 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 9:50 am Noticed you have side window wind deflectors on the Fiesta...have you considered them for the CX3.

I have read a few comments on this forum and can't decide if i want/need them.
To be honest I had them fitted before collection mainly for the look. If anything they are a hindrance due to the tinted colour the blind spot is more pronounced.
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

Grumpydad, you are right about black to the future tried it out today, it is excellent let's see how long it lasts though. :D
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

DaveG wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:31 pm Grumpydad, you are right about black to the future tried it out today, it is excellent let's see how long it lasts though. :D
Glad you like it. I'm applying this ceramic coating on the Mazda next week.

image.jpeg

steve67

Post by steve67 »

nice GT,
how do you find the paint on the cx3, is it soft or hard?
i'm into my detailing and in the past have found it to be a bit soft,
we've ordered a cx3 sport nav and have told the garage not to touch it , in the hope of reducing the swirls and marks..

steve
One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020