25,000 Mile Service

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

I'm currently waiting in Hendy Mazda for my 25,000 mile service to be carried out under an Emac servicing plan (multi-dealer variety). All but 2,800 of those trouble free motoring miles done by myself since end of July 17.

Only requests are
1. Change wiper blades,
2. Try not to alter seat position as it took me ages to right
3. Don't do what the last garage did and just rip out the boot liner & velcro

We shall see how it goes.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.

HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Hendy's customer service was excellent apart from the fact there they didn't have wiper blades in stock which at £34 are rather expensive - not sure if the Mazda quality extends to these).
5mm front & 6mm rear tread left on original Toyo tyres.
30% front & 60% rear brake pads left.
And they didn't move the seat or mess about with the boot liner.
9.5/10
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

That seems great. Maybe price wipers somewhere else (sorry Mazda). Our dealer in Cardiff is brilliant too! 😁
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

I reckon the best blades are Bosch Aerotwin they are a direct fit, they win all the awards. I buy mine on line from www.wiperblades.co.UK. at the time they were less than £20. Don't pay dealer prices for a inferior product, just my opinion of course others may disagree.
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

👍
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Thanks DaveG. I'll have a look.
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

DaveG wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:15 pm I reckon the best blades are Bosch Aerotwin they are a direct fit, they win all the awards. I buy mine on line from www.wiperblades.co.UK. at the time they were less than £20. Don't pay dealer prices for a inferior product, just my opinion of course others may disagree.
Also use these blades and company on my wifes MX5 and my previous Mazda 2