Picture

Post pictures of your CX3 here
Gus

Post by Gus »

Carpet tiles in the garage Bill, me thinks your cars are spoilt :D fingers crossed for you.
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.

Bill

Post by Bill »

Gus wrote:Carpet tiles in the garage Bill, me thinks your cars are spoilt :D fingers crossed for you.
Thanks Gus
Sport Nav Diesel AWD Automatic
Bill

Post by Bill »

Bill wrote:
anchorman wrote:Congrats Bill. She looks grand.
Thanks anchorman, how about the brushed silver under trim? have ordered a set of flat type hella strong tone horns for it, will try to mount them where you have yours. ;)
Bill
Well that's my new horns fitted and my dash cam installed again and I have changed my mind and have ordered the rear under bumper trim :o brighten things up a bit.
Bill
Gus

Post by Gus »

I look forward to seeing a picture of it fitted, that is one accessory I am tempted by, well apart from the other 99 :D
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
Bill

Post by Bill »

Gus wrote:I look forward to seeing a picture of it fitted, that is one accessory I am tempted by, well apart from the other 99 :D
Well There on ! not very good pictures but it does brighter up the bumpers, don't know why the don't fit them as standard after all they come fitted as standard on the Dacia Stepway :o They are attached by strong double sided tape and five plastic rivets which you have to drill 5mm holes under the bumpers for, they are plastic not stainless steel, I thought because they cost over £100 each they would have been made in stainless steel :shock:
Bill

DSC00246.JPG

DSC00247.JPG

Gus

Post by Gus »

I do like them, just think I may wait a while.... was that long enough :lol:

looking good Bill, and you where kind enough to change the colour of your car so I see how they would look on mine :shock:
Bill

Post by Bill »

Gus wrote:I do like them, just think I may wait a while.... was that long enough :lol:

looking good Bill, and you where kind enough to change the colour of your car so I see how they would look on mine :shock:
Hi Gus Looks better on the road than in the garage I feel they were indeed worth the money, and you can thank the Mazda Dealer and Mazda C.C for the colour change, I was quite happy with Ceramic :roll: