Bye bye CX-3

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
ptirving

Post by ptirving »

Cylinder On Demand. Europe and probably et al get the 2.5 petrol with COD.
So just to confirm that it's a new option to have the 2.0 petrol with auto box..... from this August.
Might be interested in 18months or so
Was GT Sport 2.0 Petrol Auto Meteor Grey 39mpg round the doors 46mpg on a run
Now 2019 Mazda 3 2.0 petrol auto Meteor Grey

Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

Hi Gus, That is good news. I initially wanted a CX-5 but as they didn't do a petrol auto I went for the CX-3. There is still nothing on the Mazda configurator yet so don't know what specs are available but I will be watching and like you will be up-sizing. Now to sell a 9 month old CX-3. Oh, the loss is going to be horrendous !
Car sold - but still following Mazda.
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Pictures when you get it!
CX-5 too big for us.
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Gus

Post by Gus »

CX-3 in most was perfect but circumstances change, in two years time when they move it from the 2 to the 3 platform and get the new engine onboard I will revisit.

Plus I get drive off door locking and a sunroof in the mean time πŸ˜πŸ˜€
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
Gus

Post by Gus »

Handy Andy wrote: ↑Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:44 am Hi Gus, That is good news. I initially wanted a CX-5 but as they didn't do a petrol auto I went for the CX-3. There is still nothing on the Mazda configurator yet so don't know what specs are available but I will be watching and like you will be up-sizing. Now to sell a 9 month old CX-3. Oh, the loss is going to be horrendous !
Two options SE-L Nav + and Sports Nav +,
All previous options now included only choice is Colour, Upholstery and safety pack (Adaptive LED headlights, rear city smart brake support, 360* view monitor and driver attention alert)
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Gus wrote: ↑Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:00 pm CX-3 in most was perfect but circumstances change, in two years time when they move it from the 2 to the 3 platform and get the new engine onboard I will revisit.

If they move it from the 2 to the 3 platform I will have to start looking for an alternative replacement. One of the main reasons I bought the CX3 was because it was so compact. If Mazda feel their is a need for a larger CX3 then why not import the CX4?
OH and by the way congratulations on your new purchase, I'm sure you are going to enjoy it.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Strangways wrote: ↑Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:03 pm
Gus wrote: ↑Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:00 pm CX-3 in most was perfect but circumstances change, in two years time when they move it from the 2 to the 3 platform and get the new engine onboard I will revisit.

If they move it from the 2 to the 3 platform I will have to start looking for an alternative replacement. One of the main reasons I bought the CX3 was because it was so compact. If Mazda feel their is a need for a larger CX3 then why not import the CX4?
OH and by the way congratulations on your new purchase, I'm sure you are going to enjoy it.
Ditto, I don't want a bigger car either.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

the sunroof would be a real bonus.
Car sold - but still following Mazda.
Gus

Post by Gus »

Looks like they have just officially been announced http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/mazda/cx-5 ... h-for-2018