I've got something special to detail

The place to discuss everything else..
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

AndyRen wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:15 am Nice job Mike.... What did you use the B&D hammer drill for?? :shock:
😁 i use a foam power ball attached to the drill to polish up the exhaust tips and inners. It expands and contracts and so much quicker than doing it by hand.
2018 CX-3 GT Sport Automatic Ceramic Metallic. Options fitted, arm rest, led interior lamps, sill plates, boot mat and front bumper trim cover.

Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

It a shame you are not near to me as my wife has a 10 year old Mazda MX5 with 18000 miles on the clock that could do with a full detail.
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

MJC1216 wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:58 am It a shame you are not near to me as my wife has a 10 year old Mazda MX5 with 18000 miles on the clock that could do with a full detail.
I'm on the South Coast so make a mini holiday, enjoy the beach etc while I work on your car :lol:
2018 CX-3 GT Sport Automatic Ceramic Metallic. Options fitted, arm rest, led interior lamps, sill plates, boot mat and front bumper trim cover.
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Honestly, as a long term ownership I’d rather have that than the Porsche (obviously not moneywise).
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

Grumpydad wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:59 am
AndyRen wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:15 am Nice job Mike.... What did you use the B&D hammer drill for?? :shock:
😁 i use a foam power ball attached to the drill to polish up the exhaust tips and inners. It expands and contracts and so much quicker than doing it by hand.
Do they sell them in Anne Summers.........sorry couldn't help myself ;) :lol:
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

Did this beautiful F80 M3 last week.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

Another BMW in for a ceramic coating. Forecast of rain so out came the gazebo sides for the night. It absolutely poured down that night, but the car was nice and dry. :D

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg