BARGAINS!

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

clawhn wrote: ↑Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:21 pm I guess you are correct DaveG regarding the new spec on the 18 inch wheels. The previous diamond cut wheels did look stunning but the new style will be more durable and IMO still look stylish. I tend to keep my cars for 6 - 7 years so durability is important to me.
Totally agree, if you damage a diamond cut alloy bit of an issue due to having to be re machined.....the new style standard repair easily done.
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019

Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Strangways wrote: ↑Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:18 pm
MJC1216 wrote: ↑Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:07 am
Strangways wrote: ↑Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:59 am Picked it up this morning from Master Mazda in Beckenham. Love it! :D :D :D
As they say on another forum i am on...pictures or it didn't happen. :D
I will take some more tomorrow when the sun comes out :D

Looking at that it appears to have front parking sensors...do they now come as standard or dealer fit.
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

They now come as standard.....you switch them on when required.... Unlike the really annoying dealer fit which activate every time you start up,and you have to switch them off.
I notice there is only one sensor so they should be much less frantic than the dealer fit as well. :D
DrewUK

Post by DrewUK »

Looks great 😁loving that colour blue πŸ‘.

Pick my new one up in a couple of weeks too πŸ€—

Do UK models still have a CD player ? I’m confused looking through the brochures some pics show one and others don’t.

Ps Your other parking sensors are hidden in the grill opening
CX-3 Sport Nav+, Soul Red Crystal, 2.0 Petrol, Automatic, Safety Pack.
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

OK thanks drew, at least both sensor are facing reasonably forward so should shut it up a bit.

Please tell me they still have a CD player someone !!! Otherwise I will have to rummage around in the loft for my old portable 8 track player :lol:
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

drew....just phoned the dealer yes they do still have a CD player, phew thank goodness can still stay in my retro bubble !!!!
DrewUK

Post by DrewUK »

Lol lol lol I was looking forward to a little extra cubby hole but in that case I shall just off some old cds just to try it out 😁

Getting mine on the 11th can’t wait πŸ‘
CX-3 Sport Nav+, Soul Red Crystal, 2.0 Petrol, Automatic, Safety Pack.
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

It appears that all the questions have been answered :D

Just to clarify the front sensors. They can either be set to be ON or set to be OFF when you turn on the ignition and then you can turn them OFF or ON as you wish. Should keep everybody happy! :lol:
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

DaveG wrote: ↑Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:15 pm OK thanks drew, at least both sensor are facing reasonably forward so should shut it up a bit.

Please tell me they still have a CD player someone !!! Otherwise I will have to rummage around in the loft for my old portable 8 track player :lol:
It's good to see that Mazda have seen the light so to speak. Their previous placement of two of the four sensors on the angled side with the optional front sensors was a mistake in my opinion.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

Drew....a bit off topic but I notice you also come from Dorset, what dealership did you use, mine is Magna Mazda Christchurch.