Hello!

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
NickW

Post by NickW »

I've been reading the forum for a while, thanks for all the info. Wish I'd gone for the Nav Sports now but it was too late to update my order with the leasing company. They're now telling me delivery is 'imminent' and I'm getting quite excited about it! I've been driving a 10 year old Audi A3 cabriolet and it's beginning to disintegrate, it'll be great to get my hands on a brand new CX 3.
Mazda CX 3 SE L 2.0 Auto in jet black

HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Hi & welcome
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Hi Nick and welcome to the forums. Exciting times and lots of fun to look forward to.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Welcome and if you have any issues there is a wealth of knowledge on here to help you out.
Paul97

Post by Paul97 »

Welcome 👍
2017 SE-L-NAV ETERNAL BLUE
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Welcome Nick.
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
NickW

Post by NickW »

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

I'm becoming impatient now, I really want to get my hands on my new car. The leasing company say delivery is "imminent", it has a reg and a chassis number but they can't tell me exactly where it is. Their communication hasn't been the best, once they had my order the follow up customer service has been dreadful.
NickW

Post by NickW »

It's being delivered on Friday - at last! I can't wait to get my hands on it. I'm selling my faithful old Audi A3 Cabriolet tomorrow, it's been a great car but beginning to cost me too much. I haven't had a brand new car in years, looking forward to it a great deal.

My partner got her new car last week and I've been driving it around a bit - Skoda Karoq. It's fantastic, a really good drive.