ALC Issue

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
switchback

Post by switchback »

ALC (controls the radio volume )

On several occasions mine has reset itself to "0" and I have to keep putting it back to "5". Anyone else had this happen?
2018 CX3+ Sport Nav 120 Petrol Manual. Machine Grey.

Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Can't help as mine as always stayed on the setting i have used.

Seems a very strange issue just to effect the ALC
DrewUK

Post by DrewUK »

Hi there I’ve also been having this issue. Mine resets ALC and volume to 0 and changes treble bass balance etc to the defaults. Also notice the last radio station listened to has changed to some random static. Been happening about once a week will arrange to drop it in to dealer soon. Might just need a software update.

Drew
CX-3 Sport Nav+, Soul Red Crystal, 2.0 Petrol, Automatic, Safety Pack.
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Early models had an issue with ALC making no difference regardless of the setting, and that issue was fixed with an MZD-Connect operating system update. I've not had ALC resetting to zero though.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
lhcmazda

Post by lhcmazda »

I have experienced the same thing happening on my 8 month old CX-3, where the Volume settings go back to default and the ALC also has reverted to Zero. I will book it in to have the problem fixed. Thanks for posting the problem it doesn't happen very often but it has happened and I'm glad to read I'm not alone in experiencing the problem.
2018 CX-3 Machine Grey 2.0 Petrol 150ps Auto Sports Nav AWD plus Safety Pack
switchback

Post by switchback »

lhcmazda wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:39 pm I have experienced the same thing happening on my 8 month old CX-3, where the Volume settings go back to default and the ALC also has reverted to Zero. I will book it in to have the problem fixed. Thanks for posting the problem it doesn't happen very often but it has happened and I'm glad to read I'm not alone in experiencing the problem.
Did you get a resolution to this problem?
2018 CX3+ Sport Nav 120 Petrol Manual. Machine Grey.
lhcmazda

Post by lhcmazda »

The car has just had it's first service and the MZD-Connect system has been updated to the latest version 70.00.335.EU.N so I'm hoping that this will have cured the resetting of the radio volume and ALC features. I will report back if I experience a re occurrence of the problem.
2018 CX-3 Machine Grey 2.0 Petrol 150ps Auto Sports Nav AWD plus Safety Pack