CX3 Active driving display ovesm

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
coxy62

Post by coxy62 »

We have a 67 plate CX3 with a Active driving display .
After a while the speed display will gradually move to the bottom of the screen, then when we re-set the height it will be ok then after a few days it will move again.
When I approach Mazda they don't know know the reason.
So if anybody has a solution it would be appreciated.

HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Is it the height of your seat changing rather than the display changing?
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Idavies999

Post by Idavies999 »

On my 17 plate it stays where I set it. Maybe there’s a fault on yours.
03/17 CX-3 Sport Nav, Deep Crystal Blue, 2.0 Petrol, Manual
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

I think HouseSpider may be correct. There was a problem with the seat height dropping. My seats are at the lowest setting so I don't have a problem.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

Mine does the same...if your seat was dropping the speed display would move higher up the screen. My seat was slowly dropping so I put a wooden block under the seat to resolve that problem which it did, the speed sign was still changing.
I have noticed when driving in France recently the Speed sign was going to the top of the screen as the temperature rose, I think the temperature effects the vertical position of the plastics screen which will effect your view through it. I started adjusting it when stopping for a break.
But noticed if I didn't in the morning when it was cooler the speed sign had returned to its original setting. Interested if you test yours you find the same.
It is not a lot and I am sure a lot of people wouldn't even notice but being a fussy old bugger I did.
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019