New CX-3 AWD Auto owner

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Deleted User 1427

Post by Deleted User 1427 »

Hello all. The Subject title is not quite accurate as the Dealership isn't open tomorrow (1st), so I can't collect my 69 reg: until Tuesday 3rd. It's only the second AWD the Dealership has ever sold and they appeared somewhat surprised at my choice, as the East Midlands isn't known for it's hills or Artic-like weather. The reason for my choice was due to my having owned Subaru Impreza's (non-turbo) hatchbacks for the past 10 years, but I don't like the current CVT models and still need AWD for frequent trips to family in Yorkshire. Now that's somewhere you do find 'proper' hills and frequent snow. I did have a test drive prior to finalising my buying decision and was suitably impressed with it's performance, handling and spec.

HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Welcome
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Hi Rooster and welcome to the forums.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
steve67

Post by steve67 »

Hi where did you buy your new toy.?.. My son picks his new mazda 3 up on the 3rd
One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020
Deleted User 1427

Hi Steve. I purchased my CX-3 from Rockingham Cars in Corby, N'hants.
Maizie5

Post by Maizie5 »

Hi Rooster and congratulations on your new purchase!

Having lived in the Yorkshire Dales for the last ten years I can see why you went for the AWD option. We went with FWD but I do have other options for the winter...

Enjoy!
CX3 Sport Nav 2019 Soul Red Crystal
Dangerdave

Post by Dangerdave »

Did think of it myself, but as I’ve a Disco 5, it would have been a bit OTT.
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Welcome to the Forums.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
steve67

Post by steve67 »

My son picked his new baby up today...

Screenshot_20190903_223308.jpg

One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020
Deleted User 1427

I collected my CX-3 AWD Auto also on Tuesday. I think the paddle shifters are great and I really like the HUD..which I didn't think I would. Never had a stop-start (i Stop) before and still not sure about it, so I'm trying alternate days with it switched on and off. Early days yet as I've only clocked up sixty miles. Thanks to all those above for their welcome and comments

IMG_1311 copy.jpg