Picked up my CX3 today

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Deleted User 1511

Post by Deleted User 1511 »

Sport Nav auto, registered September 2016, 1 owner only 6100 miles

The trip meter had never been used and no radio favs ever set....

Will be booking it in for the auto mirrors fold kit and arm rest asap and possibly the welcome illumination kit.

jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Congratulations on your new purchase (diesel or petrol?) and welcome to the forums.
Despite the low mileage, check to see it's had services done (due every 12,500 miles or 12 months whichever comes first). If not, my advice would be to get a service done to change oil etc.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
Deleted User 1511

Thanks!

Yes it’s had 3 services - August 2017 and 18 and June 2019....

A curiosity is that VED was cancelled in April 19 with a dealer service in late June....and only 100 miles since...
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Welcome, hopefully you've got a bargain.
What colour?
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Deleted User 1511

Mid blue...happy with the price.

Just awaiting a slot to get the mirror kit, arm rest and welcome lights fitted,

Pondering the LED kit and some sill protectors but cant decode between standard and illuminated.

I have also discovered it has the safety pack with Blind Spot Assist, Auto High Beam etc.

Very pleased after my first 350 miles...
Deleted User 1511

HouseSpider wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:36 pm Welcome, hopefully you've got a bargain.
What colour?

I see yours is chipped - is the extra 10% bhp noticeable?
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

It's so long since I had it done but the increase in torque is what made the difference. Not huge but noticeable and better drivability.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.