2nd Service

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
zoylander

Post by zoylander »

captaindave wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:39 pm Cheers for the service plan info zoylander.

Gonna call a few dealers re 2nd Service prices soon, and will ask them about service plans at same time.

ps: Do they charge you any interest for paying by monthly D/D ?
There is no mention of interest in the small print. The monthly direct debit is £15.63.
CX-3 SE 2.0L 2WD Auto. 43.5mpg.

Dogfuzz

Post by Dogfuzz »

The extended service plan beyond 3 years will of course still not include stuff like brakes shoe replacement and any other fair wear and tear items.Neither will it include the cost of an MOT--and since a few advisables could well emerge from the latter--they won't be included . Am I right? BTW-Are you going to extend your guarantee too?
I suppose though that one advantage is the peace of mind and the customer loyalty it could well bring.
CX-3 SPORT NAV ,5 DOOR HATCHBACK,1998CC,PETROL-2018
zoylander

Post by zoylander »

The service plan covers lubricants, brake fluid, oil air and cabin filters. Mot's and fair wear & tear items are not included. As the car is dealer serviced and then MoT'd on the same day, I would not expect any unforeseen expenses.

At my age (72) peace of mind is more important than shopping around for the lowest prices, so yes I have also extended the warranty and will continue to insure the car with Mazda. That way I only ever have Mazda to deal with.
CX-3 SE 2.0L 2WD Auto. 43.5mpg.
Deleted User 1511

Post by Deleted User 1511 »

zoylander wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:53 am I have just renewed my Service Plan with Eden Mazda Taunton for a further three years, payable monthly.
Total cost £578.64 i.e. £192.88 per service with no price increases guaranteed. Surely a no-brainer?
Wow - the best quote I got for a package for years 4-6 was c£950. It seems year 6 is particularly expensive at c£475

All dealers told me the price of c£550 was only available for years 1-3 as it is subsidized by Mazda UK.

I should have pushed harder for a better plan quote.