Spare tyre for CX30

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
rick456

Post by rick456 »

Hi i am now purchasing a CX30 to replace my CX3 and wondered if i could transfer my full spare Toyo tyre and ali wheel into the CX30 as new spare.
Mazda cx3 sport nav 2.0l petrol auto

Deleted User 1096

Post by Deleted User 1096 »

..may be you should ask the CX-30 forum.. it is hardly a question a CX-3 owner would know the answer for..
Deleted User 1096

Post by Deleted User 1096 »

Witfit wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:14 pm ..may be you should ask the CX-30 forum.. it is hardly a question a CX-3 owner would know the answer for..
.. as a matter of passing interest - he has since signed up to the CX-30 talk site and they have told him it is the wrong size.. but he still seems to want to use it as a spare.. odd ..
rick456

Post by rick456 »

Funny that, as a matter of interest the guy has told me it's perfect for emergencies which is all i wanted it for in the first place..
Also funny that you told me i needed to go to cx30 forum and not discuss it on here and there you are bringing over a debate from cx30 forum to here. Sounds like you are the sort of guy who spoils forum discussions.
Mazda cx3 sport nav 2.0l petrol auto
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

Have you resolved your full size spare issue, being that the wheel size is acceptable. The boot on CX30 does not have the option to be raised to a higher level so I think the wheel will be above the floor, meaning the cover will need adapting.
I am interested so please ignore any negative comments and let us know it will be useful if any of us switch to the 30.
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019
hsdejong

Post by hsdejong »

Witfit wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:46 am .. as a matter of passing interest - he has since signed up to the CX-30 talk site and they have told him it is the wrong size.. but he still seems to want to use it as a spare.. odd ..
rick456 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:25 pm Funny that, as a matter of interest the guy has told me it's perfect for emergencies which is all i wanted it for in the first place..
Also funny that you told me i needed to go to cx30 forum and not discuss it on here and there you are bringing over a debate from cx30 forum to here.
It never hurts to ask for a second opinion ;-)
  • Mazda CX-5 2023 Exclusive-Line (Black Comfort Pack) Petrol FWD Manual Soul Red Crystal Metallic