I like more chrome

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Joval

Post by Joval »

Hi,
I just thought I would show you my latest additional BLING . Chrome plastic pieces fitted to sides of f/number plate, F/indicators, Mirrors trim, and rear tailgate trim. You can get trims for rear fogs but I like them as they are without. Some may not like it , but a lot of manufacturers are fitting more chrome nowadays.

car4.jpg

car3.jpg

car2.jpg

CX3 sel-nav. 2.0 ltr. Petrol, manual. Soul red.

HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Nice garden, 😎
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Joval

Post by Joval »

Hi HouseSpider,
Thankyou, I see you have a detachable tow bar on yours. Could I ask what you tow, and how does it tow?
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

I use it to tow a small trailer (Erde 102), mainly taking garden rubbish to the tip. Could have done with the next trailer size up but then storage might have been a bit more difficult.
It tows OK, no problem.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

In the last picture you seem to have some extreme security on that door...do you keep gold in there or just loo rolls. :D
Joval

Post by Joval »

Dam you, now everyone will pleading for them.😃
RoyVernon

Post by RoyVernon »

I too like a bit of extra "bling": and like you I have the plastic chrome, but I also have the rear light bits (I agree a bit OTT maybe but otherwise I think it's a bit of a dull looking car). Also, some red snap-on bits on the front grill.
I too have the detachable tow hook; car is too small and “delicate” to carry junk, and a SS rear bumper protector
2017 CX-3 SE-L Nav Auto in Grey 8-)