Connected Services

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
Deleted User 1511

Post by Deleted User 1511 »

Whilst checking the latest map update (December 19), I noticed the connected service is available at 92.83 EUR for 3 years (or 56.80 EUR for 1 year)

The forecast data usage seems low enough (The average monthly consumption of data needed for Connected Services (based on 6 hours per day 20 days per months) is estimated at 50 MB.) to not impact on my data allowance.

Has anyone here subscribed?

I am tempted, once the next map update is released. Mine is still running the original maps from new in 2016. The previous owner seemingly never used the nav - they didn't even set any radio favourites...

HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

I subscribed for the 3 years as it seemed a very good deal €0.08 per day going by your figures. The 3 years are running out in September.
It never impacted on my mobile data (2Gb per month). Just remember to engage your wireless hotspot everytime you want to use it (which does impact on your phones battery).
Whilst the data is OK I never felt confident the traffic info was up to date. But it did give me alternative navigation routes based upon said info which on occasion & in hindsight got me out of some long delays.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

That's in addition to the €183.50 for a 3 year map update subscription, where you only get upto 2, not very good, maps a year :shock:
Which is why I bought the Android Auto/Apple CarPlay kit parts from Mazda for £175 and did a self install & now use my connected phone for navigation with live traffic for no further cost. ;)
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
Deleted User 1511

Post by Deleted User 1511 »

Thanks both