I want to buy a cx3 and need some help.

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
mattportsmouth

Post by mattportsmouth »

Hello, I want to buy a cx3 but lockdown and me being picky are slowing things down. I am after a 2016 sports nav in black, white or titanium flash. I've got a couple earmarked but they are a bit far for me to go for a quick look. I like the look or the titanium flash (grey) in pictures but I've not seen any in the flesh does anyone know of one in a 25 mile radius of Portsmouth that I could just go and look at the outside of. Just so I can compare it to the black and white. It would really help me finally make my mind up. Mad I know but any help would be brilliant. Thanks.

mattportsmouth

Post by mattportsmouth »

Also any views on black vs white vs t.flash would be interesting. I know it's whatever you fancy but any pointers welcome.
frog8fly

Post by frog8fly »

Hi Matt,
I have a 2016 CX-3 Meteor gray mica and it looks fantastic. It shows dirt much less than white and black which I have seen. My neighbor just bought himself a 2016 black and it looks much smaller than mine. Color can trick the eyes.
2016 CX-3 GX Sport Auto AWD Meteor Grey
Canada
mattportsmouth

Post by mattportsmouth »

Thanks for the reply. Interesting point about the black and were I live it's all trees and leaves so white might be a little problematic. I really need to get a look at a mazda (any) in titanium flash grey as that's the one that I like the look of in pictures.
frog8fly

Post by frog8fly »

Hi again,
I don't see that color available here in Canada. I'll take a Pic of mine tomorrow when it's light out. Right now it's dark outside. I have added a trailer hitch and roof rails and cross bars from Amazon. The roof racks give it an added punch. It has not bee cleaned for the past month so you will see how the dirt does not show up much. Good talking to you and the best of luck finding a CX-3. I just love mine and I'm sure you will as well. Get one now because within the next 10 to 15 years they will be banned as new petrol cars.
Canada
frog8fly

Post by frog8fly »

Here are the Pics as promised. Cloudy day.

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

Canada
mattportsmouth

Post by mattportsmouth »

Thanks for the pictures looks really nice. Off to look at a cx3 tomorrow in London. Will post it up if I decide to take the plunge. Cheers. :D
frog8fly

Post by frog8fly »

When buying a used car my advice is to always check via the VIN that all recalls have been serviced. Also here in Canada I have had to have both head lights replaced due to condensation. Just my 2 cents worth, or should I say my 2 pence worth. Best of luck.
Canada
mattportsmouth

Post by mattportsmouth »

Will do. Thanks.
mattportsmouth

Post by mattportsmouth »

Got it. Lovely colour. Mint condition. Love it.

rv66.jpg