Mazda part exchange

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
fourbanks

Post by fourbanks »

I'm thinking of part exchanging my cx3 in January at 3 years old and upgrading to the cx30. what are your thoughts on how much I'll get from the dealer? the cars done 11'000 miles and in excellent condition including the wheels no hitting of any Kerbs
thanks
Lexus 250h UX premium sport edition

Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Just pop your reg no into wbac or motorway and see what the value is.

At the moment values are good and i was going to buy a CX30 a few months ago and the dealer would honour the wbac price.

I decided against the CX30 for now as i felt it a little under powered even in the 186 engine for my needs but a lovely car.
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Hi fourbanks!
You may find this helpful. I was offered a part exchange for a CX-30 from Hendy at Tunbridge Wells. My CX-3 is the same age as yours (3 years old January) and done 9,000 miles.

This was their offer :-

Further to our earlier conversation please find attached a full quotation for the CX-30 as promised.
We would currently offer you £18,500 for your Mazda CX-3 in part exchange subject to viewing the car.
We do have in stock a New CX-30 Automatic in the Soul Red Crystal Metallic paint finish. This is a SE-L LUX model, i have attached the full specification and brochure.

The cost difference would be £10,155.

Hope that helps.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
fourbanks

Post by fourbanks »

many thanks, guys much appreciated
Lexus 250h UX premium sport edition