Active Driving Display not displaying

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
soupbowl

Post by soupbowl »

Hello all. I currently own a 2019 mazda cx-3, and I absolutely love it. The only issue I have is that I can't get the heads up/active driving display to work. My HUD doesn't display on the windshield, rather a plastic screen that pops up and down when i turn the car on or off respectively. The screen that is supposed to display to the plastic "shield" does work, at least to my knowledge because I have adjusted both the height and brightness in the settings, and in doing this I can see that the screen is on, and all that gets displayed is simply an illumninating blank blue/purple screen. I've tried to reset it to the default settings and have even pulled and replaced the ROOM fuse to try and fix the issue, but to no avail. I have the mazda navigation chip in the car as well (not sure if thats relevant but maybe it is). I've tried to do some research on the problem but all I can really find is how to fix the screen not popping up, so I figured I would try my luck here. Any help would be greatly accepted!

hsdejong

Post by hsdejong »

There is no projection on the windshield, only on the small plastic screen.
  • Mazda CX-5 2023 Exclusive-Line (Black Comfort Pack) Petrol FWD Manual Soul Red Crystal Metallic
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

If the Active Display is turned on in the infotainment settings but you're not seeing anything projected onto the pop-up combiner screen, then it's faulty.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
Cunningstunts

Post by Cunningstunts »

For me as a taller person I cannot see the reflected screen untill I put it on max angle. But the viewing angle on the screen is very small to try moving your head around