stop start issue

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
RobRoy594

Post by RobRoy594 »

Result!!

I topped the Battery up to the top of the inside Black Collars (inside the Battery) and after a quick charge it all works perfectly!!!

Battery fluid is ofter neglected and it must be de- ionised water.

Thanks Everyone and Percy 247!!
CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav Auto Ceramic

Percy247

Post by Percy247 »

Glad to have helped.
2016 Mazda 2 Sport Nav 1.5 Skyactiv Diesel.
RobRoy594

Post by RobRoy594 »

Thanks Everyone.
I finally topped up the Battery and Result it now fully works! Very Pleased!
CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav Auto Ceramic
merretta

Post by merretta »

countryman wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:11 pm I didn't realise that anyone bothered to use i-Stop. I just wish I could switch it off permanently.
To disable i-Stop permanently unplug the switch that detects the bonnet is closed, you will find heaps of videos on youtube on how to do this.
lhcmazda

Post by lhcmazda »

Do not carry out the disconnecting of the bonnet close switch as suggested to disable the iStop function, as it will fully disable the security system of the car, if you have disconnected the switch you will notice that when you lock the car the hazard lights do not flash "ONCE" this means that the car security system has not been activated. To veryfy that this is the case with the bonnet closed switch disconnected sit in the car and lock the car with the fob you will notice that the flashing red dashboard indicator ALARM led is only normal flashing speed and if you move about on the seat the internal sensors will not pick up your movement and set of the alarm, because the security system has not been activated. Now reconnect the bonnet close switch and repeat the same task i.e. sit in the car and lock the car with the fob you will notice that the hazard lights flash "ONCE" as normal and the flashing red dashboard indicator led is rapidly flashing, until the security system is set and then it the red led flashes at normal speed, moving around on the seat will activate the alarm. SO BE WARNED THE DISCONNECTING OF THE CLOSED BONNET SWITCH WILL DISABLE THE CARS SECURITY SYSTEM.
2018 CX-3 Machine Grey 2.0 Petrol 150ps Auto Sports Nav AWD plus Safety Pack