AirCon Issues

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
igloo_si

Post by igloo_si »

cool, ta. was thinking they may been published by mazda or their own section somewhere as a requirement to notify buyers
Petrol Ceramic White SE-L 03/16 CX3

r4c3r

Post by r4c3r »

Well after 8 weeks we got the car back, air con works fine, however 8 weeks is not acceptable waiting time in my books...
Mazda CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue, 2.0 petrol FWD - 2016
Philmac

Post by Philmac »

Yes, had a phone call today as well, saying my car is ready, will collect tomorrow. 8 weeks they had it
Although they did give me a hire car, but not the same as your own car. This is my company car and was thinķing of buying it of the company in 18 months as we get a good price. Will see how it goes but not sure about long term reliability when put of warranty.
CX3 Sports Nav Auto Mica Jet Black 2 ltr Petrol September 2016
alanandlyn

Post by alanandlyn »

Philmac wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:49 pm Yes, had a phone call today as well, saying my car is ready, will collect tomorrow. 8 weeks they had it
Although they did give me a hire car, but not the same as your own car. This is my company car and was thinķing of buying it of the company in 18 months as we get a good price. Will see how it goes but not sure about long term reliability when put of warranty.
Mine was fixed today, after just about 8 weeks. I can't understand why you left the car with the garage, I've been driving mine during the 8 weeks with no trouble at all. As it was all down to a faulty component I can't see that this problem would suggest any long term reliability problems.
CX-3 SportNav 2WD, Petrol Auto, Ceramic, Stone Leather :)
Philmac

Post by Philmac »

Hi Alanandlyn, I didn't want to drive around in the heat of June and July with no air con.... I paid for air con so I want air con. Also nothing focuses the will to sort things out when they are paying 2 grand for a hire car. Let's hope it's a one off problem and they get a proper fix.
CX3 Sports Nav Auto Mica Jet Black 2 ltr Petrol September 2016
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

First world problems....
zoylander

Post by zoylander »

The replacement condenser was fitted yesterday and I was assured that it is the new improved version. We shall see......
CX-3 SE 2.0L 2WD Auto. 43.5mpg.
igloo_si

Post by igloo_si »

i got mine in to look at the aircon dash unit. driving loan mazda 2 (measly 75ps)
Petrol Ceramic White SE-L 03/16 CX3
hemelvirgin

Post by hemelvirgin »

hi,
my air con has packed up NOT cooling.
also seems to be a unpleasant smell with the ventilation (no air con or auto set).
haven't rang dealer yet as its awkward with out a car.
it seems there are lots of posts on this subject !
obviously not mazdas greatest bit of kit
cx3 sport auto petrol oct 66 plate
hemelvirgin

Post by hemelvirgin »

car booked in with dealer 27/10/17 first service (prepaid 3 year) courtesy car arranged for the day &possible longer !!
cx3 sport auto petrol oct 66 plate