seat height

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
IMP

Post by IMP »

Hello, out there.

Just bought a CX3 Nav Sport AWD AUTO, after trading in my CX5 ( too big for my wife to drive down the narrow lanes where we live).

I would really like to gain another inch in height, on both the drivers seat and the front passenger. It appears to be quite straightforward to use, say , an aluminium block and an extended high tensile bolt to achieve this, has anyone found a solution, please?

Other than that, really pleased with the much improved economy from the 1.5dci unit, over the 2.2 that I had in the CX5. The LED Headlamps are also much better , but it is strange that there is no accessory socket in the boot!

Cheers

Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

With something as important as secure seating, please bear in mind that any change from the standard factory fitments may invalidate your insurance.
Car sold - but still following Mazda.
1Monty

Post by 1Monty »

Handy Andy wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:47 pm With something as important as secure seating, please bear in mind that any change from the standard factory fitments may invalidate your insurance.

And probably your warranty.
SINCE FEB 2018 I NO LONGER OWN VEHICLE
CX-3 Sport Nav - 2.0L Petrol - 2017 - Manual - 2WD - Eternal Blue Metallic - Half Leather - 44.3mpg on a good day down hill with a strong wind behind 😎
Beachman

Post by Beachman »

thanks for reminder,
re. ins & warranty
Se-l nav auto dynamic blue petrol
gmb

Post by gmb »

Hey IMP, did you get the seat height increased? I need to do this also - my wife is just over 5' tall - an extra 1" to the seat height would make all the difference
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Higher springs?
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White