New changes for mid-2018 model

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
vantaamike

Post by vantaamike »

I'd be quite surprised to see Apple Car Play and Android Auto coming in an updated CX-3. As a previous poster is correct about the joint infotainment venture with Toyota will surely kill that from happening. I would add that Toyota's Entune is a complete joke and on their forums it's common the system crashes. I find Mazda's Connect System is great, and it's a pity they'd join forces with Toyota.

Gus

Post by Gus »

What the infotainment crashes more than the Mazda one...... I counted 32 on my trip today (actually that’s an estimate I gave up counting at 15) it does make me laugh when it crashes as the radio carries on.

The toyota Nav uses Tom Tom traffic data hell if a lot better than Mazda’s provider
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

I've found infotainment crashes on my CX-3 seem to be related to the memory stick inserted into the usb portal which contains my music. Once I remove it, let the system load, and then plug the memory stick back in, the crashes stop. The additional memory card seems to overload it at boot up stage.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Gus

Post by Gus »

HouseSpider wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:50 am I've found infotainment crashes on my CX-3 seem to be related to the memory stick inserted into the usb portal which contains my music. Once I remove it, let the system load, and then plug the memory stick back in, the crashes stop. The additional memory card seems to overload it at boot up stage.
I have nothing plugged in, so not that for me.
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
zoylander

Post by zoylander »

I am happy to just listen to the radio or play a CD, which is all the technology I want or need.

My only gripe is having to turn up the volume higher than I would like in order to overcome the relentless road noise.
CX-3 SE 2.0L 2WD Auto. 43.5mpg.
Peter55

Post by Peter55 »

zoylander wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:55 pm I am happy to just listen to the radio or play a CD, which is all the technology I want or need.

My only gripe is having to turn up the volume higher than I would like in order to overcome the relentless road noise.
Road noise? You’ve never mentioned that before!
Sport Nav Petrol Auto Dynamic Blue
Armrest
Front Sensors
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

We all have our own individual gripes.

Road noise isn't an issue for me but the infotainment system is. Every car has it's foibles and issues.
Gus

Post by Gus »

rockposer wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:13 am We all have our own individual gripes.

Road noise isn't an issue for me but the infotainment system is. Every car has it's foibles and issues.
True, everyone’s perfect car will be different in one way or another.