Hello everyone

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Steve50

Post by Steve50 »

I am waiting patiently (mostly) for my 2.0 AWD Sport Nav in Soul Red to arrive. Been told mid August so fingers crossed. Visited a dealer for a test drive having decided on blue if I liked the car, however the red one in the showroom looked fantastic. Always been a silver, grey or blue man before!
2.0 Petrol AWD Sport Nav, Soul Red

anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Steve50 wrote:I am waiting patiently (mostly) for my 2.0 AWD Sport Nav in Soul Red to arrive. Been told mid August so fingers crossed. Visited a dealer for a test drive having decided on blue if I liked the car, however the red one in the showroom looked fantastic. Always been a silver, grey or blue man before!
Welcome to the club Steve. Yours might be on the same boat as mine!
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Steve50

Post by Steve50 »

Yes, there are going to be a lot of excited new owners soon. Found myself buying washing mitts etc as I don't want to use the local hand car wash for the new car. I've seen them drop the leather on the ground too many times!
2.0 Petrol AWD Sport Nav, Soul Red
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

I don't do car washes either. Already got tons of cleaning stuff though.
Gus

Post by Gus »

I don't do car washing, drop it through the local car wash, generally after I filled up, fortunately our local Sainsburys do both fuel and car wash oh and double points.

(Now watch Anchorman get on his soap box) :D
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Gus wrote:I don't do car washing, drop it through the local car wash, generally after I filled up, fortunately our local Sainsburys do both fuel and car wash oh and double points.

(Now watch Anchorman get on his soap box) :D
You must be posh down there. Only Co- Op fuel up here and plenty of rain.